Riders in Durham Region | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Durham Region

I live in Brooklin, know a bunch of riders in our area. Shoot me a PM.

Hi I am a mature rider in oshawa on a speed triple looking for weekend rides. I have a cottage in haliburton which can be used as a destination, pm me if interested. Bart

Another Ajax! Bike-less currently but close to pulling the trigger on Kawasaki er-6 / or Monster 696....

Ajax.. I'd join that ride, went for one today

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Another Ajax! Bike-less currently but close to pulling the trigger on Kawasaki er-6 / or Monster 696....

Checked out the er-6n yesterday, bike feels great but hate the single front light and fork covers myself. Similar in look to a street triple r, I like it for that reason!

I too am bike less but will buy something shortly, would definitely get together in Ajax

Anyone out for a ride today? Headed up to port perry today it's was a little cold but manageable. If you can get out it's a perfect day for the start of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone out for a ride today? Headed up to port perry today it's was a little cold but manageable. If you can get out it's a perfect day for the start of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it was nice. Took tauton rd

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I rode up to Uxbridge and back home to Markham, saw a lot of bikes out. Still quite cold though.

Pickering here. Always up for a ride.

Oshawa cruiser.

Anybody going to motorcycle/tattoo show tomorrow?

Picking up my new er-6n this morning from downtown T.O. Just need to get it safetied and registered. Then I'd be up for Sunday morning rides for the next few weekends if the weather cooperates...

Back
Top Bottom