Random Night Ride 5.0 (2014) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Random Night Ride 5.0 (2014)

Awesome I can't wait .... What time do you normally meet up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in! I only get to ride @ night. :D

Sent from my iPhone!

So when is the ride?

I'm in. Most of my riding is on weeknights between 9 and midnight. Nice and cool, no traffic...

Because I will probably have a lot of free time this summer, I may be in. =)

I would not normally chime in negatively but this winter was so bad that a lot of roads where I am are frost heaved or potholed. So much so, that for myself I would prefer to go over any given route in the daytime so I can see if there are any surprises waiting in terms of pavement. So just be careful and slow down if you're in an area that hasn't had the pavement resurfaced. I think road crews won't lack for work for awhile.

What's up everyone!!! its been a long winter and it's finally over. Hope to see everyone out this year. Ride safe everyone.

RnR tonight, meeting for Midnight, location to meet will be updated when I know numbers attending!

I'm going to try to make it, even with a sprained right wrist. How long a ride are we looking at?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm going to try to make it, even with a sprained right wrist. How long a ride are we looking at?

ohhhh till the weee hrs of the mornin :)

You'll reach home by the time the birds start chirping again!

Hehe sounds nice. Not sure my wrist will hold out but it does sound like fun.

It's my fantasy for a long-haul nightime ride to Algonquin Park for example, leaving the Toronto area around 6:00pm and returning back home around 2:00am. But I guess you guys are into tearing the night asunder and cruising crowded streets downtown, I'm not into that.

It's my fantasy for a long-haul nightime ride to Algonquin Park for example, leaving the Toronto area around 6:00pm and returning back home around 2:00am. But I guess you guys are into tearing the night asunder and cruising crowded streets downtown, I'm not into that.

You should go & remove their axle sticks

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Back
Top Bottom