Detroit is looking for Action | GTAMotorcycle.com

Detroit is looking for Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one race lined up with a guy named Joe, who else is looking for some fun? I wanna make it worthwhile driving all the way to Toronto, so who wants some? Dont be scared im 240 pounda and have a slow clutch hand.:) My dope goes on or off.

LMAO @ the resurgence of the "legit drag racers" lately.

Maybe that would have been kosher 5 years ago on this forum, but now-a-days, 'erry 'round here is lookin to take dat street corner .0136 seconds quicker bro. Do you even ramp?

Lol..... be careful what you say here its run by road racers I just got a private message from PAUL one of the site watch dogs warning me of insulting a site sponsors.

Well when a site squid starts trashing my sport, what do I do? I insult him not his sport and if the site moderator calls me out on that..well tough luck buddy. FYI for squids: road racers use drag racing school to improve on their starts for better pole positioning. But im sure squid already knew that of course.

"do you wanna race?" what is this the 90's?

Well when a site squid starts trashing my sport, what do I do? I insult him not his sport and if the site moderator calls me out on that..well tough luck buddy. FYI for squids: road racers use drag racing school to improve on their starts for better pole positioning. But im sure squid already knew that of course.

Pole positioning????? Lol

Pole positioning????? Lol

Yeah, murf.... don't you know anything about racing?? Maybe you know it by its more commonly known name, "Fishburning"

Biker%20Boyz.jpg

Ah the dick measuring threads start. I figured it was safe at least until the snow was gone. I'm sure everyone is a bad ass. It has nothing to do with liking road or drags. People like what they like. "Anyone in Toronto wanna race" that's really cool. Gtfo :thumbup:
eqy9uda6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Ah the dick measuring threads start. I figured it was safe at least until the snow was gone. I'm sure everyone is a bad ass. It has nothing to do with liking road or drags. People like what they like. "Anyone in Toronto wanna race" that's really cool. Gtfo :thumbup:
eqy9uda6.jpg

This post is in the drag racing section of this forum. What else do you expect them to be talking about??

Talking about it fine. The while teenage mentality of 'wanna race bro' is ridiculous.

The return of site squids. Moderator can you keep these leaches in the road race section, cause its obvious they cant read. Joe you got anybody else that has something ready for May?

It obviously must be boring in the road race section if all the Valentino Rossi wannabe's are here. But that's ok im sure we can learn a lot from these "racers". Actually I have a question. Im building a new drag bike and I can't seem to find any place that sells those coloured plastic ties and duct tape. Oh and im also looking for a spool of that cute wire so I can attach all my drilled bolts i dont want them to rattle off my 90 hp R6.

Last edited:
Hopefully my post was nice enough not to get another WARNING from the gaurd dog of the road race community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom