Finally Did It! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Finally Did It!

Jahnnyb

Site Supporter
Well, after years of sport bikes I've crossed over and just picked up a HD Road Glide Ultra! Now, if the freaking snow would just go away I could actually ride it?

Mine_zps866e4fa2.jpg

Last edited:
That is a leap! Congrats! i am sure you know what you are doing, thats a big change!

Well, after years of sport bikes I've crossed over and just picked up a HD Road Glide Ultra! Now, if the freaking snow would just go away I could actually ride it?

Mine_zps866e4fa2.jpg
If I ever want my wife to ride with me, I will have to buy one of those. Which I am happy to but I will always keep a sport bike (street) and track bike in my garage

Congrats but, that's gonna be some
fun afternoons, i

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Yeah, you nailed it as the little woman hated the back of my Fireblade, so now she's happy she'll have a recliner to sit in!

Congrats nice ride, you'll also enjoy the 407 for free.... a friend has one and says his plate is covered by the back luggage box so no pic

Congratulations. You're going to love the comfort too. I picked up a used gold wing last year, the kids love it. I rode it on Booya's fall colours ride last year. I personally put on 600 km that day, could've done another 600.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom