Motogp no more televise on Speed Tv??? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp no more televise on Speed Tv???

I've only watched MotoGP once. The timing of the commercials was infuriating and the commentary seemed to be geared to people who have never watched motorcycle racing before. It's been either MotoGP.com or torrents ever since.
Watched it a couple of times, they always went to commercial on the last 3 laps, mostly when there was a battle for 1st, drove me insane. Do they really need to cut to commercial on the last 3 laps to show me adds for "are you faster than a red neck"?

Speed commentary treats everyone like they are a NASCAR fan and did not know other forms of racing exist. That and the aforementioned geico commercials every 2 minutes.

I DL Eurosport feeds. Best coverage out there. Proper commentary, no commercials.

Speed commentary treats everyone like they are a NASCAR fan and did not know other forms of racing exist. That and the aforementioned geico commercials every 2 minutes.

I DL Eurosport feeds. Best coverage out there. Proper commentary, no commercials.

I also religiously downloaded Eurosport feeds, however the BBC pre race coverage is definitely worth mentioning. In a perfect World with no download caps, I would get both and watch the BBC pre race and then switch to Eurosport for during.

I'll just wait till Jamie posts the DL links.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Speed Network coverage reminded me of when Fox tried broadcasting hockey, with the lit up puck, then then they put a tail on it so it looked like a comet, the way they explained strategy all referenced footbal, it was ridiculous.

Anyway, back on topic, does the videopass allow multiple simultaneous logins?

Just spoke to the Wife, 409 is working in my area. Sucked huge last year trying to watch le mans 24 hr.

Stoked, fingers crossed that WSBK is being broadcasted by Fox this weekend.

Just spoke to the Wife, 409 is working in my area. Sucked huge last year trying to watch le mans 24 hr.

Stoked, fingers crossed that WSBK is being broadcasted by Fox this weekend.

No wsbk, unfortunately Bein sports has the rights and its a pay channel. Browsing through the guide of this new channel made me realize something and its not good. Remember when Speed was going downhill in programming its last few years? Well it seems to be the same kind of programs on.

This means, reality tv shows aplenty, nascar nascar and more nascar which is cool if that's your thing. Yes motogp will be televised, but if I remember correctly every three laps its commercial time, which is not helpful in a 20 lap race lol.
Also moto 2 and three races are on two days later, no thanks. Oh and they will probably interrupt championship deciding moto races with two day old nascar news like they did two years ago.

Even with all these complaints I am still glad we received something back. I have found alternatives since we got screwed and still will keep my moto gp pass and watch tudor series online commercial free.

I do hope they offer us some new programming though. Motors tv would have been awesome.

I'm cool with Nascar, get to watch a night race from Daytona in an hour. Tomorrow is supercross, another added bonus. Le-mans was the real downer last year with not being able to really have good coverage(internet streams were ok), love watching the 24 hours.

In a perfect World with no download caps
Tons of providers without download caps and crazy cheap internet packages, i.e. https://xinflix.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=64_63_84

Yep. We're 4 people on mine.
Be careful. If more than two people watch the race LIVE, it'll flag your account. As many different people as you want can be logged in AFTER the race and watch the recorded footage. This is my experience after getting two of my accounts banned.

No wsbk, unfortunately Bein sports has the rights and its a pay channel.
For the people that don't know, my MotoGP thread has WSBK races as well (not live): http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?187153-MotoGP-2015 (see second post).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom