Motogp no more televise on Speed Tv??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp no more televise on Speed Tv???

sempre1

I've heard that this year Speed tv won't televise any motogp races anymore, does anybody know if this is true?
Otherwise. i have to buy the pass from motogp for the year. Can someone confirm on this matter?
Tnk you.

I've heard that this year Speed tv won't televise any motogp races anymore, does anybody know if this is true?
Otherwise. i have to buy the pass from motogp for the year. Can someone confirm on this matter?
Tnk you.
Speed Tv is no longer available as of March 1st

[h=2]Speed Channel[/h]As of March 1, 2014, Speed Channel will no longer be available. We apologize for the inconvenience and recognize that fans will be disappointed with the decision, but we hope you will continue to value the dozens of channels that are included in your package.
If you have any questions please call 1 866 516-3826.

Last edited:
Wow.. so it is true!!? That sucks big time, i wonder if it is available on Bell fibe?
Tnks Paolo

Speed Tv is no longer available as of March 1st

[h=2]Speed Channel[/h]As of March 1, 2014, Speed Channel will no longer be available. We apologize for the inconvenience and recognize that fans will be disappointed with the decision, but we hope you will continue to value the dozens of channels that are included in your package.
If you have any questions please call 1 866 516-3826.

That's a rogers issue, but is not the question that the OP asked.

He OP is asking if Speedtv will be carrying motogp.

I'm curious to know the answer to that as well

Wow.. so it is true!!? That sucks big time, i wonder if it is available on Bell fibe?
Tnks Paolo
Get the MotoGp membership, there is so much more than just the races you get from it. It is expensive but if you find a couple of people to share it with its not so bad.

Exactly my point.

I think you missed your point. Speed isn't just for the Canadian market and hence Rogers dropping them will probably not be noticed by Fox Sports at all. Now if viewership is really bad in the US, then it's all moot because logically Fox would axe the network altogether, regardless of who is carrying them up here.

Fox isn't keeping Speed alive. It's already dead. Fox Sports 1 (I think it's called) is hosting the Supercross races, already... the others go to CBS, just like before. MotoGp will be on this channel I would expect. Either way, subscribing to MotoGp or finding a way to download the European broadcasts are infinitely better than Speed/Fox. I don't even have these channels at home, due to this very reason.

I just enquired about Speed to Bell on the Fibe system. The guy told me it will be phased out of Bell in about a month.

I've only watched MotoGP once. The timing of the commercials was infuriating and the commentary seemed to be geared to people who have never watched motorcycle racing before. It's been either MotoGP.com or torrents ever since.

You need a PVR!

I have Shaw Direct satellite, and it still has the Speed Channel.

You need a PVR!

I have Shaw Direct satellite, and it still has the Speed Channel.

I'm pretty sure you missed his point... Speed Channel is garbage, and not even worth watching!!

I have a pvr, it doesn't let me see what happened between commercials which is precisely when the pass for the lead happened/first place rider got taken out or crashed/or something else important affecting the race outcome. Speeds coverage sucked.

Back
Top Bottom