#GTAM - Instagram Hashtag | GTAMotorcycle.com

#GTAM - Instagram Hashtag

rye

Site Supporter
If you guys have Instagram - be sure to use the #GTAM hashtag on your pictures so we can follow along! I've seen a couple people tag with that from here....but we should take it over!

Too many letters.

Also, Instagram belongs to evil Mark Zuckerberg so I don't use it.

Twitter supports both pics and 6-sec video. Perhaps a twitter hash tag #timmay ?

Last edited:
Too many letters.

Also, Instagram belongs to evil Mark Zuckerberg so I don't use it.

Twitter supports both pics and 6-sec video. Perhaps a twitter hash tag #timmay ?
Would it have to involve a dunk tank of some sort?

Instagram is so gay - Its all about insecure people showing their selfies to get reaffirmation from strangers and leg humpers - Kind of like status changes on facebook

Last edited:

Instagram is so gay - Its all about insecure people showing their selfies to get reaffirmation from strangers and leg humpers - Kind of like status changes on facebook

If it's so gay, why even take the time to comment in this thread about it? lol Strange....

Anyway, thought I'd throw the idea out there for those who use it!

Disagree...

I use it (and not facebook). Never posted a single selfie... follow mostly auto enthusiasts and photography aficionado's... You must be following the wrong crowd...

I've posted the odd selfie, but I agree there are a lot of self absorbed IG'ers out there, especially hot women. To me IG is about sharing what I find interesting, or what I think others of the same mind might like. You don't like what John or Jane Doe shares? Then don't follow them. Feel free to judge them too! But there are others that use it well.

Shameless plug -- see my IG account in my sig :wav::wav:

P.S. People are still using, "gay" ?

Edit: I'll start tagging stuff as #gtamotorcycle and #gtam

#GTAM seems to be flooded with random pictures aswell. #gtamotorcycle seems like a better hashtag, but we should think of something unique and not being used. #gtamotorcycle has pictures from the grand theft auto games lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but come summer when everyone's out there and using the #GTAM tag it'll show up more often than you think. Right now....not so much. haha but I'm down for using whatever the consensus is!

Wobblycat I'll look you up - I'm Canada_Rye on there.

Disagree...

I use it (and not facebook). Never posted a single selfie... follow mostly auto enthusiasts and photography aficionado's... You must be following the wrong crowd...
Good to know, I stand corrected.

P.S. People are still using, "gay" ?
oh Please, people are over this whole thing about "gay" being a bad thing, it is just a saying.

Yeah but come summer when everyone's out there and using the #GTAM tag it'll show up more often than you think. Right now....not so much. haha but I'm down for using whatever the consensus is!

Wobblycat I'll look you up - I'm Canada_Rye on there.

Yes that makes sense. How do tags work for private accounts? Does my account have to be public in order for this tagging to work, or will everyone be able to see a picture if i tag it? My Instagram username is keepcalm1234.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you put a #hashtag on a picture, only that picture / tag will show up in searches, your other pictures/account info will remain private, they can go to your profile page but it'll just say private and they'll have to request access to the rest of your pictures.

Do you just post so your signature and advertisements get seen more? For something you have no interest in....you have already posted in this thread 4 times. Now I know I'm new here....so is that just how you work?

Last edited:
Do you just post so your signature and advertisements get seen more? For something you have no interest in....you have already posted in this thread 4 times. Now I know I'm new here....so is that just how you work?
In order for me to answer your question, I have to post - except for my first post where I expressed my opinion on a topic, all my other posts were responses to people commenting on my post... like this one.

No need to respond since I wont post again. Go on with your topic!

Back
Top Bottom