Insurance prices? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance prices?

There is too many variables. Age, location, record...

Try td meloche monnex. Stage farm. Intact. All state.

Ones that insure whatever you're looking to insure. Vague posts get vague answers

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Im from detroit, but my girl is from windsor and have my bike on your side. As for vague questions....your contribution is appreciated but not noted. Thanks guys its a busa. For the guy worrying about vague, i like long walks on the beach with the occassional wheelie, maybe that will help. O ya and im over the hill in age. Thanks for the input!

If I were you and had the ability to do it I would be registering and insuring the bike in Michigan it will be MUCH cheaper. The reason for the vague comment is some companies won't even look at a rider who is under 25 or hasn't held their Ont G licence for at least 5 years. So without at least some details people can't reply properly. Think of it like calling the garage and saying my vehicle won't start what is wrong? The mechanic has NO idea if your talking car truck, bus, motorcycle etc so how can he offer proper advice?

We now know your an "older" person so presumably had your car DL for some time. Not being from near a border town, not sure how insurance companies deal with this type of situation. We can assume your DL is fr4om Michigan and the insurer won't have access to your driving record like they do an Ontario DL? If that is the case I can see them declining to insure.

Thanks! Im from detroit, but my girl is from windsor and have my bike on your side. As for vague questions....your contribution is appreciated but not noted. Thanks guys its a busa. For the guy worrying about vague, i like long walks on the beach with the occassional wheelie, maybe that will help. O ya and im over the hill in age. Thanks for the input!

I actually don't even have my bike insured yet... But, my insurance company said $150/month right now (age 24), but next year it will go to $65/month.

Just as clarification for vague answers and the range you can get.

I actually don't even have my bike insured yet... But, my insurance company said $150/month right now (age 24), but next year it will go to $65/month.

Just as clarification for vague answers and the range you can get.

24, m, busa, = 600+/month

PM me and I can share some insurance options with you, provided you're over 30 with no major tickets.

Im looking for affordable insurance rates, Who are some of the companies to look at?

Here's an idea: maybe we could get an insurance section on this forum. Just a thought.

I just got motorcycle insurance, rec'd quotes from 4 different companies who insure bikes, Dalton Timmis had the best quote. The insure though Aviva.

State farm, no tickets, no anything on record for last 4 years, and my insurance went up 4 hundred dollars a year, i called my broker and asked wtf, he said its just an adjustment to this years prices because of the number of accidents and recovery costs and payout to the insured. I told him he can kiss my ....i work so hard to keep my insurance affordable, never make claims on my bikes etc, and i still get poached for the other 80% of abusing clients, so i switched to a state farm location that insured mostly people over 28 with mostly clean records, and my insurance went $300 lower then my previous yearly insurance. So yes when it comes to insurance even where you live, what branch, what broker, agent you go to can make a huge difference.

im my opinion, your lucky register and insure your bike from US you'll have cheap insurance. After i move from Toronto, im going to register all my bikes and cars from florida, and buy a vacation apartment there, insurance for my 1000cc there is $30 FULL coverage a month. LOL here $108 basic coverage. which is the lowest i could find, and could go up if i even get one ticket, and if you get more then two you can't be insured with state farm, and most others won't insure sportbikes at all or or will for a high premium.

Why would you even come here? even for a girl.

State farm, no tickets, no anything on record for last 4 years, and my insurance went up 4 hundred dollars a year, i called my broker and asked wtf, he said its just an adjustment to this years prices because of the number of accidents and recovery costs and payout to the insured. I told him he can kiss my ....i work so hard to keep my insurance affordable, never make claims on my bikes etc, and i still get poached for the other 80% of abusing clients, so i switched to a state farm location that insured mostly people over 28 with mostly clean records, and my insurance went $300 lower then my previous yearly insurance. So yes when it comes to insurance even where you live, what branch, what broker, agent you go to can make a huge difference.

im my opinion, your lucky register and insure your bike from US you'll have cheap insurance. After i move from Toronto, im going to register all my bikes and cars from florida, and buy a vacation apartment there, insurance for my 1000cc there is $30 FULL coverage a month. LOL here $108 basic coverage. which is the lowest i could find, and could go up if i even get one ticket, and if you get more then two you can't be insured with state farm, and most others won't insure sportbikes at all or or will for a high premium.

Why would you even come here? even for a girl.

Here I am dozzing off at work when I decide to check GTAM.. then see that 2WET has replied to the past 3 posts in a row. So I grabbed myself a cup of coffee and sat down. Thanks 2WET! Looks like 2014 is gonna be another great year at GTAM!

After i move from Toronto, im going to register all my bikes and cars from florida, and buy a vacation apartment there, insurance for my 1000cc there is $30 FULL coverage a month.

Just remember I believe their minimum coverage is $25K, So make sure you don't hit anything if you crash or hurt anyone or that vacation property and all your other assets might not be yours....

I called a few dozen and you should too, if you are actually looking for the best coverage.

Get your dad or someone who has had their G for quite a bit to do the M1 test. Tell them to get your insurance under their name. You can get a 600 insured this way for $60-80 bucks a month

Is that actually true.

Ive had my G for 10 years and am still getting pretty high quotes on a shadow 650. Over 2k/year.

Granted these are online quotes but I haven't been asked about my car driving history.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Get your dad or someone who has had their G for quite a bit to do the M1 test. Tell them to get your insurance under their name. You can get a 600 insured this way for $60-80 bucks a month

And that boys and girls is called insurance FRAUD.. Get caught and then your SCREWED for insurance for many many years to come. BTW an M1 is only good for 90 days so then your dad has to take an actual road test on a bike to get their M2..lol

Back
Top Bottom