MotoGP indionapolis aug 8-10 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP indionapolis aug 8-10

Oh yeah... We stayed about that far away a couple times before, as well... once at the Wingate and 2 years ago at this crap hole called The Clarion.

Funny you should say crap hole "The Clarion" 2 yrs ago. The last time we went was 2yrs ago and that's where we stayed. :D Out on Waterfront Pkwy right?
Truly a craptastic hotel hole.

I love that Indy lets you sit where ever on Fri/Sat We did that last time and explored the whole track. That's why we picked H this year to be at the other end of the track and see the last few corners

Last year we did Austin instead stayed at a nice Ramada.

Last edited:
Room booked at the Conrad, its right downtown so a ways to the airport and track, but its a nice spot.

Nice! That is right off Meridian, where all the bikes are. Enjoy that.

Funny you should say crap hole "The Clarion" 2 yrs ago. The last time we went was 2yrs ago and that's where we stayed. :D Out on Waterfront Pkwy right?
Truly a craptastic hotel hole.

I love that Indy lets you sit where ever on Fri/Sat We did that last time and explored the whole track. That's why we picked H this year to be at the other end of the track and see the last few corners

Last year we did Austin instead stayed at a nice Ramada.

hahahah, that was the one!!! Oh my god, I will never forget that hour I was awake from about 3:30-4:30am on Saturday night, when the RUFF RYDAS decided to come back to their rooms... those guys were f'd!! :D

I've booked my tickets and hotel. Going for the first time with the GF and another couple. Super stoked. Me and my buddy wanted to ride down but that didn't work out this year, maybe next year. We'll be in J stand and bought paddock passes as well, hoping to take a few pics with some of the riders. Would be nice to meet up with some of you guys going down, put some faces to the names.

Shyt... i wanna go.. i have tix to the event... IM IN ! i should book a hotel.

I'm debating riding down solo and camping in the lot, not sure if I want to just go for race day or stay for all three days...that's two less days for riding

Leaving Thursday morning to head down to Indy with another rider, anyone riding solo that wants some company is more then welcome to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm flying down this year. This year will be my 3rd time at the Indy GP.

If you haven't been before, you will enjoy it! Enjoy the ride boys!

I was at the Catalunya GP a few weeks ago...so that's 2 GPs this year for me, woo!

Hoepfully, someone can stop Marquez at Indy...

Just came back. Had a blast.

Saw this on the road near Indy. Give him a thumbs up. I saw him pulled over a few kms after. Lol

ubu9y5yv.jpg

LOL Americans... I got back monday. Had a great time at both the race and bikes on Meridian. I was surprised how close the track is to the city.

Girlfriend and I went down for the weekend and had a great time. Took this pic of Rossi at turn 2.

I had a good time at the race. Also went to the Motorcycles on the Meridian. I was there from about 6 to 8. Did something happen later? All I saw was an endless parade of motorcycles (mostly cruisers) parading up and down the street. I ended up bailing after getting a headache from all the engine noise.

Back
Top Bottom