2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 80 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Old. Ruby Tuesdays, woodbine and gerrard

New:

Old: Bandshell Park
o5OZS29.jpg

The info on the moving trucks seems to be unrelated to the tag.

How about a hint?

Yes! Found it!

But I wont be able to grab it until later today so someone else go get it before the evildoers invade our fine lands again. Im looking at you Jayell!

Last edited:
Old: 2 Jefferson

Just west of liberty village

New! Get out there before the rain!

Dean's hard work has paid off by taking over the lead! Good job! I'm still a few days away from returning to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your return Grady. That white bike knows no bounds and has shown time and time again that it does not allow much to get in the way of tagging!

I'm just waiting for yall to get bored of tagging the core and/or to pack your pretty bikes in for the season so I can play in dirt and snow.

Tagging when you're the only one out isnt so fun. It takes (at least) two to TAG'o, get it? :lmao:

Dopey question: I'm getting a message that I can't upload by pic because it "exceeds my quota by 35kb". What's the fix?

Did you get the pic Geeser? If yes, let us know so no one else goes out there to get it.

Posting pics is best done by hosting the pic on another site and putting the image link to it in this thread.

I use photobucket.

Yes, I got the pic, but don't let that stop someone else since it may take me a while to sort this out.

Back
Top Bottom