2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Awesome day to ride. Someone go grab this and lets get this rolling.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
*I have no idea how to delete this post*

*sorry*

Last edited:
Old: Jane & Finch Mall

Let the games begin!!

rudury8y.jpg

New:

tymymaqy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1468.jpg
    IMG_1468.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Working on it actually. My Tapatalk for iPhone won't load the thread, keeps crashing. My Tapatalk for iPad won't let me upload a pic without signing up for a Tapatalk ID. But when I try to sign up it says my email is already in use. And the web interface uploads only very small files. Arrggghh! Please stand by...

Use IMGUR, I believe there is an app for iphone out.

Thx, got it working on my iPad so there is a higher res img there now. Will check out IMGUR for my iPhone as the Tapatalk app has suddenly gone flaky.

And your tags have become more absurb. ARGH.

There's a latin expression that translates to: "the way must be tried". If you look, eventually you will find it ;-)

I'm out for the next week due to fork seals. Probably for the best. Other than riding around looking for cranes or... buildings... I'd have no idea where to start.

I'm out for the next week due to fork seals. Probably for the best. Other than riding around looking for cranes or... buildings... I'd have no idea where to start.

Hint: What I wrote above is a hint. And you shouldn't need a PhD to figure it out ;-)

Thats in a pay parking lot, no?

Thats in a pay parking lot, no?

My bike is not actually inside the parking lot in the shot. But as I understand the rules, you don't even need to be in the exact location of the original photo. Just get a shot of the building from any angle with your bike in view :)

North York Archieves

NKBsq8s.jpeg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom