2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 102 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Goocati can have this one if he promises not to put the new tag in the forbidden zone (Durham :confused2:)
'smatter with Durham? I even tell you where they are! Just for that smart remark, my next tag is going to Clarington!

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

Thanks Slo-po, did I see you heading East on Taunton after you took your pic?
Ok no Durham for now or P Perry though I did head up there for lunch.
New:

Riding around Durham and then coming back to the roads of Toronto is depressing... So I stick to Toronto and don't get my hopes up :p

Goocati, was that you at the light just in front of a black truck? I was heading East (further into Durham...) on Taunton

Last edited:
I was stopped at a night time tag and a guy on a blue bike stopped. I was sure that it was slowpoke and the guy who stopped, who I found out just did so to make sure I was ok, was a bit surprised when I greeted him with a big hug! No, not really, but almost....

I love coming across our very own ladies-man Nimms and the not-at-all slowpoke when Ive been lucky enough to. I wish that Id bump into more of you freaks.

How about a GOOd clue?

Not sure if I am brave or just foolish? It's cold out, man! Thanks for the hint, Goosaki!

Old: Port Union Village Common, 105 Bridgend St, Toronto

2rgjt39.jpg

Last edited:
In an earlier post, I threatened to take the new tag to the edge of the world. However, I'm feeling generous today. Enjoy this photo of a Water Tower, instead.

New:

2rwawx1.jpg

Wow, you guys are still going strong. Last year everyone went silent on October 22nd at midnight...

Not sure what the hint means but I found it. If anyone is struggling to find it and can grab it, PM me if you wish. I cant get it till tmrw, maybe Sat, so someone else may as well.

Old: 525 Morrish Rd., Toronto

rby7tw.jpg

Last edited:
Huh? I don't get it, Joe.

Maybe it's just my phone, but the picture for the tag didn't come through.
Can anyone else see it?

Given the festive season of giving, I'll make this one easy.

New:

382bddcbbf00f2c488e3d4dac6165ddf.jpg

Road conditions are good today, just a bit cold. Bundle up and get out there! It may be your last chance.

Back
Top Bottom