2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 101 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

I think that my next new tag will be of a place where whoever gets it can warm up. And no I'm not talking about the Rail!

Could I get a special ruling and use a previous photo taken in the summer and "move the tag closer".
I don't want to be the one that kills it this season with a tag too far "gone".

I'm not in contention regardless, so I don't mind if it continues the game for a while longer.

Could I get a special ruling and use a previous photo taken in the summer and "move the tag closer".
I don't want to be the one that kills it this season with a tag too far "gone".

I'm not in contention regardless, so I don't mind if it continues the game for a while longer.

If we get a nice day, I'm gonna try and grab it. But I'm not opposed to the suggestion,

If we get a nice day, I'm gonna try and grab it. But I'm not opposed to the suggestion,

I'll wait for a ruling from the supremos. Even if it's a bad day, if it were closer, maybe someone can sneak one from underneath Mother Nature.

Let's make an exception to change the last tag. I know how you feel as I once posted a tag in Milton close to end of season and no one went after that...lol...

BTW, don't forget to put "Old:" and "New:" with the tag. I didn't even notice that was the new tag as I thought you posted some pic with a funny name...

Let's make an exception to change the last tag. I know how you feel as I once posted a tag in Milton close to end of season and no one went after that...lol...

BTW, don't forget to put "Old:" and "New:" with the tag. I didn't even notice that was the new tag as I thought you posted some pic with a funny name...

New since Snowball is.. well, surrounded by snow.

Pulling this one out from August I think:
New:
Link to larger: http://i.imgur.com/ePqrWU7.jpg
ePqrWU7l.jpg

I have no idea where that is. That's what I get for not getting my lazy *** out Sunday morning.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the hint, Goosaki!

Old: Dunmoore Park, foot of Whites Road, Pickering

839699c0a0eab737ba6f1c1aec309d82.jpg

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

Last edited:
And if you look really closely, you will see a yellow bulldozer on a pile of rocks, but I guess that that could be any corner in the boonies.

The two blue bikes almost collided at the tag!

Back
Top Bottom