2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

At this rate Im going to go rogue and start a central GTA phototag. Borders -> Lake to Eglington, Vic Park to Spadina!

And if I cant grab tags with that, Ill go rogue on myself and start another -> The Beach Phototag -> Lake to Kingston Rd, Coxwell to Vic Park!

At this rate Im going to go rogue and start a central GTA phototag. Borders -> Lake to Eglington, Vic Park to Spadina!

And if I cant grab tags with that, Ill go rogue on myself and start another -> The Beach Phototag -> Lake to Kingston Rd, Coxwell to Vic Park!

I remember there was a Toronto(GTA) specific tag thread I'd see every year.
That, or man up n go ride! XD ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... Who's heading to Beaverton today?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

So... Who's heading to Beaverton today?

Not me. Forks are still in the shop. Hopefully this tag is back in civilization by then.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, Ill never be able to get up there but I suggest that if someone IS planning on going, that we give them a reservation so that if they make the effort to go up there, they're getting the tag. It could be that the thought of going all the way up there only to get beat is deterring people.

Well, I live near Barrie. Guess I'm in the perfect spot to snag the tag and drop it in South Peel region? Maybe tomorrow...

Im definitely in on that lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Damn I just realized the border ends just south of the 407. Da fuqqqqqqqqqqq

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I believe the boundary is all five regions, not just York in the blue. Am I right?

I'm willing to go to Beaverton, but I don't want to waste my time.

8tNL9Lg.jpg

I've got the tag, but this POS Blackberry is infuriating! I'll keep trying.

Last edited:
Just post the new tag, we believe you that you got it lol

I'm willing to go to Beaverton, but I don't want to waste my time.
If riding your bike is a waste of your time, you're missing the point....
1.jpg

New, if the judges will accept. If not, give it to Nims232.

dFVKv5w.jpg

Probably the only sign left that doesn't say CTMP. Beware, plenty of sand in the area.

Last edited:
If riding your bike is a waste of your time, you're missing the point....
1.jpg

Not at all, I get the point, Stevie. I love to ride all day long. Beaverton just wouldn't be my first choice.

Back
Top Bottom