2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

New:

hujytyha.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Old...Dundas and keele

NEW:

Last edited:
Oh com'mon, even the thirsty QUEEN VICTORIA would know where to PARK it.

Was the gate actually closed? You can drive down the driveway. ^

Roll call for central GTA folks, ie anyone between Vic Park and Parkdale, south of Eglington.

We need a better plan. Those who live on the periphery are strong. They are motivated. They invade our lands, steal the tag and then move it back into areas of darkness, some of which are so far from our good people that the tags themselves are pictures of the actual outer boundaries.

We must be on alert for tags within our homeland because the evildoers will steal them. We must prevent that by teaming up to move the tag around within the land of the good and the free and we must, when we can, risk all for the greater good and venture into the land of the unknown to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Roll call for central GTA folks, ie anyone between Vic Park and Parkdale, south of Eglington.

We need a better plan. Those who live on the periphery are strong. They are motivated. They invade our lands, steal the tag and then move it back into areas of darkness, some of which are so far from our good people that the tags themselves are pictures of the actual outer boundaries.

We must be on alert for tags within our homeland because the evildoers will steal them. We must prevent that by teaming up to move the tag around within the land of the good and the free and we must, when we can, risk all for the greater good and venture into the land of the unknown to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Lol, that was awesome.

Rofl! I live near Barrie and I keep an eye out for times I can steal it and bring it closer to home. I like to do the same thing with the Ontario tag thread. Lol As it warms up, I'm going to get the Golden Horseshoe tag as well. Don't think I can bring it to close to home though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry ddeans post ensured I placed this way east side :). I'm sure the next will then counter at way west side :)

I know exactly where it is.

Back
Top Bottom