2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 76 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Score update for the week ending 09/20/2014:
rNhApFh.png

Well, that means I need to break out the rain gear! It's pouring out there but gotta do it!

Old: Rosedale heights school of the arts

New :

Old: manor and mt. Pleasant

New :

I don't think that you need a hint Jayell, you can see the column With various colors in a Row.

I don't think that you need a hint Jayell, you can see the column With various colors in a Row.
Well, I read this quickly, then thought "what an a$$hole, he won't help." Read it again, and it was obvious. Nice clue, thanks!

Old: Withrow Park, 725 Logan Avenue, Toronto.

uzunu8y3.jpg

uqy5uge9.jpg

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

As you might say, DDean: "Throwin' a flag!!". Can't see a thing in that photo!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

I dont know about yours, but my Z10 doesnt do so well taking pictures of pitch black fields with no lighting. I was actually surprised I was able to get that because I couldnt see anything you see there..it was dark!

Maybe a hint sir?

Look into the 905, pronto!

I dont know about yours, but my Z10 doesnt do so well taking pictures of pitch black fields with no lighting. I was actually surprised I was able to get that because I couldnt see anything you see there..it was dark!

No, Z10 does not work well in very low light. Say, you don't use Tapatalk? How do you post from your phone?

Holly cow I found it.

Getting out there is another question

Say, you don't use Tapatalk? How do you post from your phone?

Photobucket is my friend. I have to upload the pic from my phone then I copy and paste the link.

Back
Top Bottom