2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Lol Im just being a sore loser cuz I went to the wrong one at first hahaha..I went to the one just west of cherry n it scared the bejsss outta mr ..soo much gravel. Clearly I'm not very good at this game lol

Old: George brown campus 51 dockside dr
nypa2eha.jpg
:)

Old 55 mill street. This correct?

Who's up for some lunch time tagging?

New :

I wasn't gonna go for it but I was just here this morning tag hunting n it was too easy (this is fun!!!)
Old: the esplanade ..I think it's called David crombie park near 258 the esplanade

amavy2yq.jpg

Hint???

I think that Ive worn out google maps on this one.

The farmer knows it, but the city boy doesn't?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

DD, do I have to come into the city tonight to grab this?
No need to get out of bed, Grady. I'm downtown right now; just tell me where it is. I'll grab it and then bring it back home, where it belongs!

Betty, it's dark and I'm blind, but I think this is it.

Old: Dufferin Grove Park.

u5e8ybuq.jpg

Yep, that's it. 875 Dufferin St.

uqymyba6.jpg

These night time photos are brutal. Sorry.

New:

4a9a6ame.jpg

The far east is uniting to steal what is rightfully ours! Someone needs to grab this one before Grady takes it so far out of reach we will need an overnight bag to bring it back to our own timezone.

I see the next tag as being a white bike in front of a lighthouse that says Cape Spear on it. You heard it here first!

But as an aside, WTH, how does Grady know all these knooks and crannies? I think that I could take a picture of the curb, and only the curb, infront of my house and Grady would know where I live.

Old: Knights Corner Pub and Grill, Pickering.

DDean, I love to travel. But before I started exploring the world I explored my city first! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom