GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014

Are you planning to do any track days at all this year? Perhaps come out once and rent a Racer 5 bike?

I'd certainly like to do a day or two with Racer 5. We'll see :) And I still have my bike anyway, if it doesn't sell by then I can still do a trackday or two with it, although that's not the plan for now.

I had two sets of warmers.

^^ This guy took one set.

^^ This guy took the other.

If I actually do a track day on my bike, it will surely be on Q2 or Q3's. Such occasional and recreational outing won't make me push limits and set new personal records anyway :)

When """" not if .....:)

phtt..you don't need those warmers duck..you don't go fast enough to keep the heat in em.

Ha ha...I wondered when the public backlash would finally come from you!

Shall we make public our little wager?

Oh come on... the suspense is killing me! Give me something exciting to get me through the rest of my Friday afternoon. LOL

Oh come on... the suspense is killing me! Give me something exciting to get me through the rest of my Friday afternoon. LOL

Well, probably not that exciting and I can't find the thread right now, but a while back I posted about the Prairie Dogs endurance team, implying that they had recruited me for 2014 because everyone else on the roster was slow like molasses in January. I actually called out atss2006 specifically as being a slow-***, and sat back and waited for the response with a big devilish grin on my face.

Response never came. But then, many weeks later, he finally stumbled across the post and got his panties in a real twist. Long story short, there is now an internal put-up-or-shut-up kinda rivalry going on within the team to see who will have the best lap times on the endurance bike at each round. I think there may be a trophy involved. Anyway, expect lots of cyber ***** slapping and associated trash talk before and after every race.

I say bring it.

LOL... awesome. Bench racing turned into a real feud. :) So you guys are on the same team, on the same bike? I hope that bike survives the challenge.

Don't worry rubber ducky..The trophy will be finished before the start of the season. I'm building it to spec..gotta make sure it fits on my mantle..where it will live for a long long time.

People can do whatever they want, but i hope that this kind of dick measuring contest does not affect other endurance riders like myself and others with crashes and unsafe situations.

This is the wrong mentality to come into a race with and can cause people to take risks and ride above their comfort zone causing a cluster **** for all of us.

Yeah, keep that kind of crap at the track days. Racing is not the place for proving who is fastest. :p

ARRRGH

While planning for the months ahead, I found out that this event conflicts with VRRA at Mosport!

I'll be at Mosport ...

ARRRGH

While planning for the months ahead, I found out that this event conflicts with VRRA at Mosport!

I'll be at Mosport ...

This is a nice conflict. Sucks you can't make it but it's one weekend at a nice track vs a weekend at a great track. Choices, choices.

Back
Top Bottom