GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014

Any chance I can register for only the Sunday?

Also, I've never ridden this track so if I register under Beginner and get a lot quicker, can I move to Intermediate?

EDIT:
I just read through the registration page.... I'm guessing I'm too late and Sunday is full that's why it's not showing up.

Last edited:
Any chance I can register for only the Sunday?

Also, I've never ridden this track so if I register under Beginner and get a lot quicker, can I move to Intermediate?

EDIT:
I just read through the registration page.... I'm guessing I'm too late and Sunday is full that's why it's not showing up.
For Sunday only you need to register directly with Grand Bend Motorplex.

Any chance we can run the Laguna Seca layout on Sat, and Grattan layout on Sunday?

I am very tempted to sign up. However I've missed a lot of pre booked days this year due to ***** out of my control so I am hesitant at forking over the funds yet.

Paul are the groups close to being full?

Any chance we can run the Laguna Seca layout on Sat, and Grattan layout on Sunday?

You just made me choke on my lunch hahahha

Sorry for the delay. We've spoke to Grand Bend. They have now informed their staff that you sign up with them for Sunday only.

Saturday and Sunday, you sign up with us to receive the discount.

Cheers

Anyone trailering with space for another bike?

I am very tempted to sign up. However I've missed a lot of pre booked days this year due to ***** out of my control so I am hesitant at forking over the funds yet.

Paul are the groups close to being full?

do it!! I'll take care of you.

Run whatever configuration you guys want Paul, I'll be be doing screaming alien!:headbang:

Sounds good but fair warning I'm gonna be dead - I have 3 other days booked that week so be nice!

So far we're running both aliens!! :)

Keep the votes coming...and get yourself signed up!

Cheers!

Paul

Trackside Cuts will be sponsoring the day again.

Trackside Cuts will be there once again this year. We also have a couple prizes to contribute, total value is $100.
The prizes are a MOTO-D Helmet Case and a Nuthoder Drill Jig used to easily drill nuts and bolts for safety wire.

Here are a couple pics for ya.
Drew

HelmetCase.jpg Nutholoder.jpg

Back
Top Bottom