GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Great news everyone. GTAM and Grand Bend Motorplex have teamed up to bring you track weekend on Aug 23/24 2014.

Visit GTAMotorcycle.com/Trackdays to sign up.

We always have a blast putting these together and can't wait for this to happen!! :iconbiggrin:

We'll watch this thread and decide on which configuration as the date gets closer.

See you all there!!

Get yourself signed up!!

Cheers

Paul

Great news, Paul! Maybe I'll actually make it to this one this year :)

I had a great time last year, will be making it out again this year. Thinking about doing the whole weekend if we run reverse alien :D

Yeee Haw on that left carrousel to the straight!

I had a great time last year, will be making it out again this year. Thinking about doing the whole weekend if we run reverse alien :D

Yeee Haw on that left carrousel to the straight!

I can't possibly be the only one that prefers the track forwards. Sure R. Screaming Alien was fun but I much prefer smoking into the carousel off the runway straight and the long right onto the drag strip straight.

Forward Alien or Long Track are my votes.

I have done sideways alien...

Paul if you need help with tech like last year I can help.

GTAM puts on fun, easy going track days, see you all there

I can't possibly be the only one that prefers the track forwards. Sure R. Screaming Alien was fun but I much prefer smoking into the carousel off the runway straight and the long right onto the drag strip straight.

I agree, I never really liked the reverse layout, forward alien is my vote too

Whatever it is, not Modified track... if a track layout could ever be boring, that's the one.

Last edited:
well run day last year, +1 for modified

I should do this.DOCC wekends are getting too pricey.This sounds like plain old fun.If Steve and Dave are showing each other the lines,who's gonna help out this old dude?

Back
Top Bottom