Off leash dog complaints | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Off leash dog complaints

Maybe don't hunt them at all? Coyotes are important for the ecosystem.

Makes me sick all these people who shoot at defenceless animals from a distance with firearms, sometimes with airplanes running them to exhaustion then shooting at a safe distance. Real sporting.

The ecosystem needs coyotes more than it needs yet more stupid humans shopping at big box stores.

ask that of the farmer who loses his livestock to the ever so nice and important ecosystem friendly Coyote.......bet you he/she will disagree a whole lot....

your second statement don't sound like any hunters I know of or any I am associated with.....nor ones that I support

So sorry bakaboy. That's never easy, but that dog had a better life with you in it. This I know.

Well thank you.

I have throughout my life had to have pets that were cats, dogs and even horses put down.

This damn dog was the hardest. The 16 year old boy wanted to come along. I explained that it would be one of the hardest things that he would experience and that as the Dad my job was to protect him from stuff. Both boys have been there for other pets includiing their own horse, but neither boy could remember life without the dog. So I thought it was better if they didn't experience it.

You shouldn't kill centipedes or assassin bugs either. They actually (the former definitely) attack and kill spiders and the assassin bugs kill the smaller insects. This is a true statement.

My house is remarkably insect free (so much so that I wondered if it had been sprayed up) because we leave the centipedes alone. The centipedes don't like light or movement so they stay away from people so you don't see them unless you're poking around in a dark place.

Big fan of centipedes here.

You shouldn't kill centipedes or assassin bugs either. They actually (the former definitely) attack and kill spiders and the assassin bugs kill the smaller insects. This is a true statement.

My house is remarkably insect free (so much so that I wondered if it had been sprayed up) because we leave the centipedes alone. The centipedes don't like light or movement so they stay away from people so you don't see them unless you're poking around in a dark place.

Big fan of centipedes here.

Nothing like a high-pitched terrified and never ending scream by an 8 year old girl, who innocently needed to use the washroom at 4am... let's be honest, these centipedes definitely look like monsters!

I live with a 9.5 year old girl so I am familiar with the terrified scream of the human female upon encountering a small insect.

The silly thing is, she wasn't afraid of insects until she observed her aunt and stepmother expressing fear. Learned behaviour.

Maybe don't hunt them at all? Coyotes are important for the ecosystem.

Makes me sick all these people who shoot at defenceless animals from a distance with firearms, sometimes with airplanes running them to exhaustion then shooting at a safe distance. Real sporting.

The ecosystem needs coyotes more than it needs yet more stupid humans shopping at big box stores.

You have NO idea how an ecosystem works do you.

Coyotes are overpopulated canada wide which is why there is lax hunting laws on them.

By controlling their population, which has vastly increased because of easily accessible foods (farms) we are maintaining the population of other animals within the same ecosystem.

the only way to maintain a remotely stable and self repairing ecosystem on earth is if the entire human population ceased to exist. And not just for hunting reason. We couldn't grow food, raise animals for food, cut down trees ect ect ect.

All that being said I am not a hunter and dont think I could personally kill an animal.
Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol they are for show. Test them and find out what happens. There are some old world breeds that could hang but you would need to find people still breeding them for their real purpose.

Your initial comment stated "no dog could Last", now some can.

Thats nice.
Where was the word "pack " in our posts?

"Wolves are in a whole different league, no dog would last long even a game dog."

I took the wolves" as plural.... I think someone saying that no dog can last against a single wolf is just silly.

Back
Top Bottom