OTT:Case dismissed!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

OTT:Case dismissed!!

Maxdar

Site Supporter
I used OTT and they just advised my ticket was dismissed and my record remains clean. Ok, perhaps just not any dirtier.

They gave me a bit of "we can not guarantee..." and I thought it would just get a reduced fine and points would remain. That's the impression they gave me anyway.

However they pulled through. No details on what or how. Just that crown could not prove guilt.

Congratulations are in order, OTT most likely got lucky with the holy trinity: no-show, disclosure & 11b. I would've been impressed if they proceeded to a full-blown trial and won.

OTT can safely be group with the other shills like X-Copper: $300 to get a plea-bargain, and once in a while get it dropped for the holy trinity.

In the last 5 years, any ticket I got (quite a few) I took to OTT in Ajax. For me, the cost of missing work and losing money is worth it.
I have never been convicted of any charges and they never got me a lesser charge, they were always dismissed.

Congratulations are in order, OTT most likely got lucky with the holy trinity: no-show, disclosure & 11b. I would've been impressed if they proceeded to a full-blown trial and won.

OTT can safely be group with the other shills like X-Copper: $300 to get a plea-bargain, and once in a while get it dropped for the holy trinity.

OTT got a careless dropped for me.
They were actually recommended to me by redline as I was a bit to far for redline to travel to and keep the coat reasonable, they used to work together or something along those lines.
And as for the holy trinity, you realize you only need one of those, not all 3 to get a ticket dropped.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

what is the average rate for OTT services?

what is the average rate for OTT services?
Depends on the ticket... I've been charged as little as $150 and as high as $250.
They know me so well there, they give me a return client discount! Lol

OTT is awesome! They have helped me several times as well as many of my friends. I have known the founder for many years, his name is Chris Conway. I met him before he started OTT when he was still a traffic cop. He pulled me over in my camaro doing 34 over on Kingston Rd. After he handed me the ticket he explained to me how to work the system and get off, it worked! A couple years later I was in some hot water and walked into the Ajax office when he first started and we both recognized each other. He has given me great advice and as I said helped several friends and myself. He is also an avid rider and car enthusiast, he has a KLR and usually has a nice car. He did have a beautiful viper, but I know has sold it. Would def recommend OTT, but they are pretty big now. Just make sure you get one of their better reps.

Back
Top Bottom