Need advice | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need advice

Aquila

I need to find a way to move my Heritage Softail from Wasaga Beach, home to Oak Ridges (Richmond Hill).

Yes, now.

For all you optimists :))) it would be a very bad idea to wait for dry pavement/+4 temps. Unfortunately not an option.

Any ideas? Is there a local outfit that would take care of this for me? I'm thinking closed trailer to avoid salt, ice, mess. Also, female so outfit would need to include a strong guy to help load the bike. Yes, bike is running.

In advance, thanks!

MotoLimo.com

Or you can go via CAA Plus. Moved my bike recently and the cover was tied down by the driver. Make sure it is the one with the ramp that lowers to road level. Not a ramp that you need to push it up. Needs servicing or they will not take it if it is rideable. If you need any more information please pm me.

That is a pretty tough one. I was going to suggest you wait it out. Other than getting the bike transported there, you might have to settle for slapping some saddlebags on and doing your best SoA badass impression sliding around on the streets hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom