Il-advized, Rode dawgs and stuntas inc? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Il-advized, Rode dawgs and stuntas inc?

yardi

Where are the original stunters of these crew's? talking around 2005-2007 era. Still around? Is Puzzy cat & homeless still riding?

Where are the original stunters of these crew's? talking around 2000-2004 era. Still around? Is Puzzy cat & homeless still riding?

Homeless moved to florida years ago, he was riding down there but haven't spoke with him in a long time. See Q-ball at trackdays once in a while(mosport) not sure if he still stunts?

Q was the first stunter I saw do a 12 o clock at the hersey center back in 2003 I think or earlier. it was the sickest thing to see with my own eyes someone scrap a 12 bar and ride a slow wheelie. What about the other crews? rode dawgs Glen, paul and china, jr, mad max? still riding? hope no injuries have stopped them from riding. And the 3 white boys from stuntas inc? they were killing it! one of them had fur on his bike and a funny helmet lol.

Stunters inc is still around. Check IG, they post on a regular basis Ive not checked if hes still got his website up but I dont see why he wouldnt.

Back
Top Bottom