When is it aceptable to start riding again | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When is it aceptable to start riding again

Good luck. it'll be a glorious day for you.

cheers.

Hey matthew, I would like to invitr you to come for a ride up north with 4 of us. You can post anything you want after that.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Will gladly come for a ride. Be nice to meet another group of riders. I can post whatever I please currently, none of that will change.

What perplexed me is as to why everyone is so competitive on a post from someone who is new to the sport and asking a legitimate question. Everyone was new at some point and just wanted to hop on and go!

I know I was itching to get on the street with my first bike sitting in the garage all winter. Hell, I'm itching to get on the road right now but who isn't?!

I tend to think when someone asks a question, we as a community should seek to answer it and help out instead of competing. False male bravado and this being the Internet brings out the worst in people sometimes. I try to be genuine with everything I do, online or in my daily life. Most of the riders I've met on here are great people as well as have great skill, some are just plain irresponsible and others have been outlandish on the forum and then look like absolute fools on the road.

As for "the bandit", I'd appreciate if you never spoke of my mother. She is a lovely woman. As for my comment toward the "elderly", I meant this as in there should be a level of maturity but that sometimes fails to show, experience does count; as does natural ability. Never made a personal "slam" on anyone, speaking to someone closer in my age the way "we" would talk.
As for knowing Jamie aka "toysforboys", he's a rider from my area and does some sweet work with computers, I assume you do not like him? Act your age, not that of a boy during puberty when you go on the "interwebz" as you call it. There is a reason I don't ride with people such as yourself (regardless of skill level).

Warp tiger and I would be glad to have you, keep an eye out for when we post a southwood ride.

Warp tiger and I would be glad to have you, keep an eye out for when we post a southwood ride.

Stay the **** away from these guys, especially on Southwood...

On that note let me know when the next one is, I'll bring swimming shorts just in case...

Hey LoneRonin, always a good ride witg u and the others. I will tone it down a bit next time. That being said you were killin it un till it almost killed you.....

Hey I am an elderly,overweight,Dbag loser that acts like a boy going through puberty that can't ride.Can I come??????? :D

Hey I am an elderly,overweight,Dbag loser that acts like a boy going through puberty that can't ride.Can I come??????? :D

I'm a skinny little coloured boy with a potty mouth on a 250...they let me tag along, so you should be ok...

Well u should be ok old man. U Might have to follow the sport touring fz6 to be safe but if you pass us by accident will blame it on the bike. :)

Actually will just keep u behind Matthew as long as u have a go pro on.

Sure I will sweep..... might need a magnetic brush though for the really small bits :rolleyes:

Last edited:
gtam always makes the the winter blues pass by quicker.

bb272_ORIG-Hijack_Car.jpg

Ya but we want to be nice. He picked up a gixxer and a r6

Wow, you did some serious research.. Jeez lol.

Must have went on one of my social media outlets.

Or your self centered prick that doesnt even know when someone isnt even talking about you? Two post above mine was a questiin about someone picking up a new bike. Couldnt care less about u or your social media sites.

Back
Top Bottom