1986 FZ600 "Black Yamba" | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

1986 FZ600 "Black Yamba"

I always make sure I sacrifice an imperial socket. :D

Overall I'm really happy how the bike turned out for my first restoration! I plan on riding it until I outgrow it and then I'll either pass it down to the wife if I can convince her to ride or along to the next person to enjoy!

I am right on your heels.....

I went from this

P1120576.jpg

to this

P1120610.jpg

I am almost there....

Woo should have that back in the bike by the time this snow clears!

Modified the rear fairings to give it a more finished look... what do you think guys & girls?

Looks very professional. Can't wait to see it in person. Be careful on the roads down here when you move by the way. The roads are potholed like an airstrike on Iraq and there is so much sand and pea gravel it'll take until August to clean up. Could be a challenge to ride around here this season.

Looks sweet. I got much love for the older Yamahas.

Thanks! :D I am growing fond of them now too.... :D

looking good there Rye.....best part is your up and running, I am slowly getting there, got some new OEM grips and throttle tube and installed....

Thanks man! Still got some time but spring is fast approaching! Better get moving!! :D

Looks very professional. Can't wait to see it in person. Be careful on the roads down here when you move by the way. The roads are potholed like an airstrike on Iraq and there is so much sand and pea gravel it'll take until August to clean up. Could be a challenge to ride around here this season.

Haha professional for an amateur anyway... we'll call it that. Paint needs some work still but I'm happy with the mechanical job I did! :D Roads are actually great out here this year, some bumps from pavement shifting from the freezing/thawing but not too many huge potholes. Lots of sand out here though, gotta take it easy on the corners until that stuff is cleared up a bit.

Hey get your own thread lol

Looks good though! :D

Just keeping yours alive.... lol

But I will stop posting in here..... :-(

Being on the riding days....

Just playin with ya it's all good man! When are you getting it back into the bike?

Just playin with ya it's all good man! When are you getting it back into the bike?

I know.....it's all good...

Hopefully the engine will be back in within 2 weeks, need some warmer temps, and need to make room in the garage, so I can work....

Plus I have to get the bike out of the basement...I just hope it's not too heavy, I don't want to be taking parts off....LOL

Very nice and clean. Me likey.

We need more 80's bike's on the road! Welcome to the club!

Woo thanks man! :D

I know.....it's all good...

Hopefully the engine will be back in within 2 weeks, need some warmer temps, and need to make room in the garage, so I can work....

Plus I have to get the bike out of the basement...I just hope it's not too heavy, I don't want to be taking parts off....LOL

lol I had the wife help me put my engine back in, she is a good helper! :D

Back
Top Bottom