1999 cbr600f4 58k - $3200 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

1999 cbr600f4 58k - $3200

Skinnaird

[URL=http://s1239.photobucket.com/user/Skinnaird1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Lincoln-20130210-00461.jpg.html]

[/URL]

1999 CBR600F4
(Most of the decals in that pic above have been removed..)

It's been a good, fun, and reliable bike to me, but it's time to treat myself to some newer technology.

58000 km

Vortex rearsets (no rear pegs)
Vortex clipons
-1 front sprocket
Speedohealer
Muzzy mid pipe/slip on
Dynojet jet kit
K&N air filter
HID headlight (with complete spare in box)
Galfer braided brake lines
Solo seat cover
Pazzo shorty levers
F4i rear shock
All Balls steering stem bearings (with 0 km)

Comes with rear stand, Clymer service manual, and if you're a new rider, I might have a helmet/gloves for you.

Yes, it has been dropped. (It's 14 years old). Once by a previous owner (isn't it ALWAYS the previous owner? ) while riding, once by me taking it off the stand in my driveway. Bottom line: The bike is straight, in very good shape, and it's a blast to ride.

What I know of the bike's history:

I bought it from an aquaintance 2 years ago. At that point (44000km) he claimed that the brake pads had just been replaced, brake fluid changed, fork oilchanged, and the valves serviced (all were within spec). I have no PROOF of this, but I believe him.
I put new tires on it when I bought it, changed the oil, and lubed the chain regularly, but not much else.

The front left rotor had too much runout in one spot. (I suspect it got bent during the tire change). I bent it back within spec, and it seems
to be fine now.

That's all I can think of that would be worth mentioning.

Oil has just been changed, chain lubed, it's all ready for spring. If needed, I can keep it in my garage for you, until spring.
$3200

Last edited:
Here's some more pics (from today)

Don't make me put an ad up on Kijiji.

Also have a new rear tire that can be part of the deal.

In celebration of nice weather finally arriving, let's drop the price on this.
$2900, or B.R.O.

Sigh. The Kijiji insanity has begun. Someone make me an offer, so I can put an end to it.

$2700?

Back
Top Bottom