The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 80 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

dang that is a sweet deal !
Thought you'd like it. Where's @TwistedKestrel? Thought I might have found one he'd like as well.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I am on that

I thought I remembered you saying you'd like to find a clean example of one.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

You are right. I mean I am on that, I am all over it, or would have been if the guy got back to me. The ad is now taken down, so I am gonna go sulk in the corner

Good mechanical, doesn't matter cosmetic(much), 500cc or lower, insurance friendly, under $1500 or so, on the road (if it needs tires or pads, etc.)...

Gonna have to see if it's better to insure on his own or under my policy. Would probably have to exclude him from my bike to keep mine in check.

You are right. I mean I am on that, I am all over it, or would have been if the guy got back to me. The ad is now taken down, so I am gonna go sulk in the corner

I was wondering, have you priced insurance for a zxr 1100? Im thinking it would be less than a SS....or does that "r" raise rates? Just curious. Id still be sulking if I were you. lol.

Nice. Inquiry sent. Almost looks too nice. I would even go older if cheaper. Spend the $$$ on gear, ins. etc.

That looks to be a good deal. There is little to no description from the seller. Has me wondering if the side not shown in pic is less than perfect shape.
Worth a look see, or jump on it....

I was wondering, have you priced insurance for a zxr 1100? Im thinking it would be less than a SS....or does that "r" raise rates? Just curious. Id still be sulking if I were you. lol.

A ZRX I think is still not surcharged by at least some insurance companies.... even it it was though, I would stomach it.

Just the existence of a $1700 ZRX has me flipping through Kijiji again a few times a day now

I think I'm mangling an expression there

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...0e/1315261454?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
"1983 GS650E Haven't used in over a year but had new stator, rectifier, chain, sprockets and tires. 31000 kms. Will need carbs cleaned to run. Also have wind jammer front cowling, front fender, rear rack, spare handle bars. Good shape, $1000 O.B.O."

$_59.JPG

Back
Top Bottom