The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 78 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Haha, that is probably the largest tail light I have ever seen on a bike. It is interesting how they mounted the turn signals facing down so they don't break off in a tipover (I don't think I like it, but I do find it interesting).

Did they do a tail stretch on this bike? (EDIT: I guess not, many look like that. Weird.)

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

lmao yeah the lights in back are super funky; that and the lower handlebar, and its not too far from stock. For $1200 bucks I'd fix the signals stockish like and live with the cyclops tail/brake light. Mad max junior lol. I like this thing. Beauty swingarm, modern brakes, refined and reliable 550-4, and it looks like a motorcycle...and it has plenty of power for the hwy. I need to avoid owen sound. Wonder if the salmon are still running....

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...00/1311182020?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"1980 CX500 Project ran a month ago $300"

Good aftermarket for this model. You can buy a café or road racer kit https://www.caferacerkits.co.uk/kits/

$_59.JPG

Ive never been much of a "cafe" admirer, but I took a look at the kits and have to say the roadster kit looks pretty good. As for the bike, you won't know what you have until you look. $300 isn't a lot. talk to the seller in person and listen to your gut. rusty tank? engine good - start with boost? ya never know. Tell him jokingly you'll clean it out of his garage and give em $100....the engine config makes this bike special imo !

do you know what those kits go for?

Ive never been much of a "cafe" admirer, but I took a look at the kits and have to say the roadster kit looks pretty good. As for the bike, you won't know what you have until you look. $300 isn't a lot. talk to the seller in person and listen to your gut. rusty tank? engine good - start with boost? ya never know. Tell him jokingly you'll clean it out of his garage and give em $100....the engine config makes this bike special imo !

do you know what those kits go for?

Full kits about £2200 sterling. Hitting the $3.5 to $4 K mark. His triumph ones are really nice looking.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...00/1284125926?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

would this be reasonably priced? Its got 500 kms..."This bike was purchased from a Government Auction, it was used by Transport Canada for Noise Emission testing"

Not sure what that means..

Be very careful with this one. Some of the vehicles used for government testing are sold with a clear disclaimer that they may never be registered for road use in Canada.

Also indicates "Dealer sale", yet all the pictures are curbside, without any photos that you typically see from a Dealer, although the address appears to be Millenium Auto Centre.

The website on google maps of the business also takes you to a shop in Los Angeles...

Also indicates "Dealer sale", yet all the pictures are curbside, without any photos that you typically see from a Dealer, although the address appears to be Millenium Auto Centre.

The building in the background matches the style of 15 Goodmark Place which is the dealer address. I agree, the pics aren't great, but I think they took them out the back of the shop.

If I had a dealership, I would setup a photo area to make it easy to roll out a bike, take a dozen good shots and put it up. All of these shots do nothing to make the bike look desirable, they are more just documentation shots.

lmao yeah the lights in back are super funky; that and the lower handlebar, and its not too far from stock. For $1200 bucks I'd fix the signals stockish like and live with the cyclops tail/brake light. Mad max junior lol. I like this thing. Beauty swingarm, modern brakes, refined and reliable 550-4, and it looks like a motorcycle...and it has plenty of power for the hwy. I need to avoid owen sound. Wonder if the salmon are still running....

Thanks to this thread, I bought it. Lol.

Nice little runner and the tail light looks better in person.

Looking forward to the spring. Avoiding this threat from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full kits about £2200 sterling. Hitting the $3.5 to $4 K mark. His triumph ones are really nice looking

OK my bad. Prices have come down since last I looked. After looking closer the basic Roadster kit is about $1750 delivered to Canada. The sweet triumph kit is $2200 delivered. It would go nicely with this

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...ap/1308822497?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"First 1500 obo takes it. -carbs were recently ultrasonic cleaned -bike runs -require lots of tlc -bike is complete -missing shift leaver -have new handle bars for it -fresh oil change and filter -work on it now have an awesome bike in the spring Call or text 4268236457"

I texted to find out the CCs t is the 750 version. he has texted back twice mentioning it is negotiable.

$_59.JPG

wow nice!

Thanks to this thread, I bought it. Lol.

Nice little runner and the tail light looks better in person.

Looking forward to the spring. Avoiding this threat from now on.

Nice! Looks sweet and wish I could’ve finagled a third motorbike into the garage... My brother had a 750 Zephyr back in the day. Your 550 Is an awesome daily suburb-downtown commuter.

Nice! Looks sweet and wish I could’ve finagled a third motorbike into the garage... My brother had a 750 Zephyr back in the day. Your 550 Is an awesome daily suburb-downtown commuter.

My first bike was a Kawi so, I've got a soft spot for them. The drive wasn't that bad, it was located in between Minto and Hanover.

Great guy that was selling it. Sweet sound from the 4 into 1 exhaust hooked me after checking it our for rust and the usually trouble spots. Won't need anything to safety. Just needs a change in fluids and some minor things.

Guess my snow blower fund is gone this year. The wife wasn't too pleased but, not surprised either.

Came close to buying an old XS650 but, it needed a fair amount of work.

My first bike was a Kawi so, I've got a soft spot for them. The drive wasn't that bad, it was located in between Minto and Hanover.

Great guy that was selling it. Sweet sound from the 4 into 1 exhaust hooked me after checking it our for rust and the usually trouble spots. Won't need anything to safety. Just needs a change in fluids and some minor things.

Guess my snow blower fund is gone this year. The wife wasn't too pleased but, not surprised either.

Came close to buying an old XS650 but, it needed a fair amount of work.

were the the salmon still running? lol congrats. stole it at 1200!

Back
Top Bottom