The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 64 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

A line of credit is something you apply for once - like a credit card but you pull cash like a bank acct. You pay it down each month, but you have that cashcredit available to you whenever you need...just withdraw.
I know, i was asking about the bank loan not LOC

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I'd get a street fightered FZ6 over a street fightered FZ6R.

The biggest draw to the FZ6R was the plastics. Gave up 25% power, gained a few lbs (went from aluminum frame to steel), lost rear suspension adjustability, but got sporty looking fairings.
There was streetfightered fz6 a few weeks ago for around 4300 that looked really nice but is gone in guessing.

Yeah I agree that fz6 is better (from reading spec sheets).

Just thouvht that for 2900 it was reasonable.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

It would be reasonable if it was stock. "Street fightered" usually means someone dropped it bad and mangled all the fairings and lights off.

I bought my FZ6 with a naked (streetfighter) conversion done. I automatically assumed the same as you until I noticed the bike came with the original half hairing/headlights assembly and original turn signals in a box and it was fine. So there are exceptions to that rule...

Ahhhhh, memories. My first bike (well, not that exact one). Think it's priced a bit on the high side though. It's basically a beginner bike and has very little mass market appeal, not too many people out there wanting to buy a Radian.

IDK, it's got almost 70hp and it's geared pretty short. Easy to work on being only an eight valve air-cooled motor... styling is a matter of taste I guess. Will probably never ride one again b/c I'm 6'1", it was like a clown on a tricycle. Never had a bike like it since, though... lots of good memories

Throw a round headlight on that Radian and I'm sure it will change the look of the bike for the better.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

blasphemy

Last edited:
Gotta wonder how bad the paint is since the guy is a fan of "wet" pics. Hate that cheap trick.

LOL I love how my car looks wet compared to dry (it's long overdue for a paint job).

Now if only I could figure out where the water in the passenger footwell is coming from when it's wet.

LOL I love how my car looks wet compared to dry (it's long overdue for a paint job).

Now if only I could figure out where the water in the passenger footwell is coming from when it's wet.
My old Accord had a leak from the A pillar, ran behind the dash and soaked the undercarpet. Reglazing of the windshield fixed it.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Funny thing is lately I've actually been looking for a cheap good bike so I can swap out the GS500 (don't need it anymore), and I have seen a bunch of good deals, but they disappear before I can action them because they're good deals. Next one I'm probably just gonna drop everything and buy it in the dark

Not bad but I have been trying to sell a fully race prepped R6 of that generation for months and can't give it away.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Well, if you want to give it away...?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom