The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 56 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Gravenhurst: 1983 Seca 750. 77,000km $700 certified

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touring/city-of-toronto/yamaha-seca-750-certified/1204063610

Just sharing, I'm not thinking of buying

That's priced right and not a steal. Steal would be free.

I had an old bike that i converted to a cafe. Never again. Although engine-mechanically sound (thankfully), the electrics, braking, suspension etc. are all sub-par to today's standards.

I can comfortably say that I will never own a motorcycle past the year 2000, with the exception of it being strictly a collector bike.

That's priced right and not a steal. Steal would be free.

I had an old bike that i converted to a cafe. Never again. Although engine-mechanically sound (thankfully), the electrics, braking, suspension etc. are all sub-par to today's standards.

I can comfortably say that I will never own a motorcycle past the year 2000, with the exception of it being strictly a collector bike.

Old bikes can somewhat easily be modernized, but yeah. A $700 old beater is not underpriced.

The FJ's brakes are pretty decent for an oldie, and I have yet to replace the front lines (the rear is braided SS.) Modern sintered pads are excellent, assuming your rotors aren't cast iron.

Given what everyone else is asking for their Sportster's I'd agree that this is a good deal with the mods he's done, but I still find it hard to believe that's the market value for a 9 year old Sportster with nearly 30,000 kms.

+1 I always say I want a Harley and then I start looking around at used ones. I can't believe the asking prices get frustrated and then move on to something else.

Given what everyone else is asking for their Sportster's I'd agree that this is a good deal with the mods he's done, but I still find it hard to believe that's the market value for a 9 year old Sportster with nearly 30,000 kms.

just to be a nit picker, 8 years old until the new year.

the bike is very clean, always garaged, and less than 30k isn't a lot of clicks. The mods were done recently and probably cost him 2 large installed and tuned. he also mentions taking serious offers. so say 6000. so for not much more than a new ninja 300 you could have this beautiful bike. but yeh, i hear you, harleys are an enigma. but compared to other harleys for sale, this is a reasonably priced bike given the condition and recent mods.

Last edited:
It's being pimped by a loan shark. The final tally is going to be a lot higher.
Only if you finance it. Purchase it cash and it's price plus hst.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

It's being pimped by a loan shark. The final tally is going to be a lot higher.

Only if you finance it. Purchase it cash and it's price plus hst.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Funny you guys mention it, loan shark

Is it odd that the plates say vos motors? They seem a little slippery, one of the "we finance everybody" dealers

A dealer in barrie told me they get their money from shifty sources(russian origins)

and theyre REALLY pushy if you happen to walk in

Back
Top Bottom