The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 36 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Maybe you should post your sale ad when you sell your bike. I would love to see it given the amount of **** you gave to other sellers.

But i bet you wont... So typical

Ok, I'm sure of it, you are some 15 year old kid.
All you do is troll...you literally offer nothing to this forum, other than trolling people with many posts, because you don't quite understand how time works, which must be covered in grade 10 in the current curriculum.

Ok, I'm sure of it, you are some 15 year old kid.
All you do is troll...you literally offer nothing to this forum, other than trolling people with many posts, because you don't quite understand how time works, which must be covered in grade 10 in the current curriculum.
Thanks for proving my post. Yup not gonna happen. Keep going with your mission of finding used bikes for your price.

Thanks for proving my post. Yup not gonna happen. Keep going with your mission of finding used bikes for your price.

In case you haven't noticed, I actually started this thread.

326 posts..time to start trolling yourself?

In case you haven't noticed, I actually started this thread.

326 posts..time to start trolling yourself?

As soon as you can tell me how mr. Expert in medical..lol

Did you start this thread to discourage seller from posting their asking price? Because you bashed and laughed at kijiji sellers even some of them sold almost at their asking price.

Btw you joined a month earlier than me yet you have over 4k posts. I thought being a profession in medical is hella busy.... Care to share your secrets? Posting in your sleep or you actually has no life outside of gtam?

Last edited:
As soon as you can tell me how mr. Expert in medical..lol

Did you start this thread to discourage seller from posting their asking price? Because you bashed and laughed at kijiji sellers even some of them sold almost at their asking price.

Btw you joined a month earlier than me yet you have over 4k posts. I thought being a profession in medical is hella busy.... Care to share your secrets? Posting in your sleep or you actually has no life outside of gtam?

Is the problem here that English is not your first language? If so, I have to apologize.

The title of the thread is, "The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles For Sale Thread". Which is meant to highlight used bikes that are reasonably priced , of which there were many, as evidenced by the many posts.

Writing terms like, "expert in medical" and, "being a profession in medical" is actually not English. We cannot understand what you are asking.
Perhaps you would stop trolling people for contributing to the forum (I noticed this isn't just me) if you could find it easier to contribute.

And yes, some people don't watch TV.

Is the problem here that English is not your first language? If so, I have to apologize.

The title of the thread is, "The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles For Sale Thread". Which is meant to highlight used bikes that are reasonably priced , of which there were many, as evidenced by the many posts.

Writing terms like, "expert in medical" and, "being a profession in medical" is actually not English. We cannot understand what you are asking.
Perhaps you would stop trolling people for contributing to the forum (I noticed this isn't just me) if you could find it easier to contribute.

And yes, some people don't watch TV.

Noone says about watching tv. Your life must be so bored then. Pick a hobby maybe?

Funny that you pick on my english, yet you can understand perfectly in the other thread regarding the cardiologist speeding. Did you claim to be an expert in medical? Sounds almost true....

Noone says about watching tv. Your life must be so bored then. Pick a hobby maybe?

Funny that you pick on my english, yet you can understand perfectly in the other thread regarding the cardiologist speeding. Did you claim to be an expert in medical? Sounds almost true....

I'm also wondering if English is your first language or not because I have no idea what that first line of yours means, lol.

Do what I did. Ignore. Arguing with trolls is like carrying on a conversation with the lawn mower.

I've met cool in a previous thread.

I actually prefer a conversation with my lawn mower.

Got a deposit today. Shook on 6k Cert and detailed.

Guess you found someone willing to pay, then. When I bought my 2009 I could've bought a demo 2008 with only 1000 km on it for $6800 and that was from the dealer. Then again, the ER6N's are a little more rare than the 650R's so maybe they hold their value better. I still think it was a bit over priced.

They were $3500 with a $1500 discount. They were much cheaper than the Grom. But now I see they've discontinued it so I guess no deal anymore.

Back
Top Bottom