The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Not too many people know what a 919 Hornet is any more. It's a niche bike. They stopped making it 8 years ago and it was never too popular mainly due to high price and plain looks because otherwise it was a solid machine.
It would sell for around $3,000 but the guy probably doesn't want to let it go for that, hence it's still available. Give him a month and he'll drop the price once he realizes that the demand is not there.

Not too many people know what a 919 Hornet is any more. It's a niche bike. They stopped making it 8 years ago and it was never too popular mainly due to high price and plain looks because otherwise it was a solid machine.
It would sell for around $3,000 but the guy probably doesn't want to let it go for that, hence it's still available. Give him a month and he'll drop the price once he realizes that the demand is not there.

I'd peg it somewhere in the low $3k range, tires are going to be about $300 so you need to factor that in. The Givi rack and case could be parted out for a couple hundred bucks

Sold.

There was a guy giving away a 919 last year for $1500.. had a small dent in the tank and around 40k.

I contemplated it.

There was a guy giving away a 919 last year for $1500.. had a small dent in the tank and around 40k.

I contemplated it.

Insurance can be high on this bike. As for the tank dent, those paintless repair places all over the GTA can fix those perfectly for under $200 in an hour.

Hey guys, whats everyones opinion on a 2014 Ninja 300 brand new, $4800+tax? Or is it better to buy used?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...50/1030415017?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
If it's your first bike I'd find something cheap and used because you will likely drop it. I didn't listen to that advice and quickly regretted it.

Just make sure you find a decent deal since people seem to like to try to charge more than new prices for used bikes in this city (hence the reason for this thread).

And for that same price or even a few dollars less you can buy a used Ninja 650, which while still forgiving enough to be a great first bike, will last you years longer then a 300 because it has enough power to grow with your ridding skills.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 using Tapatalk

And for that same price or even a few dollars less you can buy a used Ninja 650, which while still forgiving enough to be a great first bike, will last you years longer then a 300 because it has enough power to grow with your ridding skills.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 using Tapatalk
Could be true. Not everyone needs power. I went from the 650R to a 125. Only difference I've noticed is I have to try a bit harder to speed.

Back
Top Bottom