The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 161 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...ed/1414362598?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"2006 Kawasaki valcun 500 $1100 as is. New batters full service spring tune up last year recipts to show it, the carbs need cleaning will cost $150 at the dealer need it gone runs great thanks Warren"

$_59.JPG

I love my Shadow (although much older bike) but keep in mind they are gutless pigs, if that's important to you.
I'm off on short term this coming week, can't drive and almost caught up on all my tv shows....looks like now I found something to keep me occupied. The "Wolfpack Bike Search" is on!

and 3 weeks later- the search is over. I bought a 2011 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT today. Can't wait for spring!

and 3 weeks later- the search is over. I bought a 2011 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT today. Can't wait for spring!
Nice.
Congrats!
The classic is the full fenders, right?
Any pics?

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For $600 that Honda looks nice. Hell, if it didn't run you could use it as an art piece

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

honda CB360 $600 but windsor area. looks like an easy to do project. its a bit of a bingo..a compression test for the engine may be a good idea b4 forking over $600 to see if you won a bingo lol. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...60/1415834536?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I like. and it has a front disc brake ...nice for a dinosaur

EDIT- sweet vulcan 900, congrats wolfy.

looks like a real good deal to me
knobblies are kind of an interesting touch
I'd have to do something different with that taillight

9QfMdbv.jpg

looks like a real good deal to me
knobblies are kind of an interesting touch
I'd have to do something different with that taillight

9QfMdbv.jpg

Looks fantastic! Would snap it up if I had the space in the garage or knowhow to wrench on it!

That Goldwing is slickly done

$_59.JPG

but that price is getting close to CBF1000 prices.

$_59.JPG

$3995 certified

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...00/1306457566?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
This needs a very specific buyer. An unmolested GL1000 with 50K or less might fetch $3200. From what I can see in the pics, this is a pretty cleanup, I'd say it's worth $1200 without the seat, $1600 wiith. It has no collector value, restoring it to original would cost $2K in parts alone. Check the right control, seat, carbs, exhaust, front fender, are swapped from other models, grab rail missing - probably means plenty of miles wore them out. The fadeout on gauges and controls show this bike has been out in the sun for a long, long time, another indicator that it was high miled or stored as dead for some time.

This needs a very specific buyer. An unmolested GL1000 with 50K or less might fetch $3200. From what I can see in the pics, this is a pretty cleanup, I'd say it's worth $1200 without the seat, $1600 wiith. It has no collector value, restoring it to original would cost $2K in parts alone. Check the right control, seat, carbs, exhaust, front fender, are swapped from other models, grab rail missing - probably means plenty of miles wore them out. The fadeout on gauges and controls show this bike has been out in the sun for a long, long time, another indicator that it was high miled or stored as dead for some time.

I see what you mean. I've looked at that bike a few times. I'm craving another bike, something big, comfy and torquey for when I'm feeling lazy to just cruise around on and it's pretty unique. And I actually really like the colour scheme.

But when you zoom in you can see the wear and fade all over it that someone spent hours polishing up, especially around the engine. Kind of reminds me of looking at a used car at a dealership that has been cleaned with gallons of armor all...gotta wonder what it looked like before.

If he was asking 1500-1800 it would probably be in my garage already.

Back
Top Bottom