The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 151 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

that is a nice CBF....think I like it more than the recent FJR
anyone know how the ergos compare?

I doubt it would be as comfortable as an FJR ... as it's a small bike. Seating is quite upright - different class of machine I think.

650 lb wet on the FJR
100 lb less on the CBF

Review here
https://www.motorcyclenews.com/bike-reviews/honda/cbf1000/2006/

It will go when you twist your wrist. Brakes are just terrific.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...1-671-miles-1399-obo-within-reason/1384320852

"1994 BMW R1100RS - 71,671 miles. $1399 obo" From the ad it needs clutch kit installed new battery, Tires are good but old and seats ripping.

not a bad deal
but a parallel twin don't look right in a cruiser
lotsa garage queen Vulcan 800's around for a little more

not a bad deal

all valid points. Someone on a shoestring budget and a new rider may well like this if engine runs perfectly. This would make an easy to work on bike if they are interested in learning mechanics and have a place to work. Never know, might go there and find a cool guy who would take a $5-600 lowball bid if he likes you- and realizes thats all the bikes worth anyway.

not a bad deal

The 800-900cc have cam chain tensioner problems. Trust me I found out. Priced out pads, shoes, chain, sprockets plus oils and air oil filter from 49.ca. $300.

The 800-900cc have cam chain tensioner problems. Trust me I found out. Priced out pads, shoes, chain, sprockets plus oils and air oil filter from 49.ca. $300.

didn't know that.....bought one last spring that was in this thread
will have that checked, it's time for a valve adjustment too
thanks

Still can't edit my posts ?

$_59.JPG

haha is a beauty classic, no? i posted this here, back in oct - not moving...might go for a song as winter approaches.
some posters made comments on the work req'd, which might be interesting to someone considering looking at the bmw

haha is a beauty classic, no? i posted this here, back in oct - not moving...might go for a song as winter approaches.
some posters made comments on the work req'd, which might be interesting to someone considering looking at the bmw

I like too
but I gotta figure the work required list is why it's not sold

seller would have been far better off to have that stuff done
then list the bike as needs nothing, at a higher price

Must not call on this listing. Want it so bad!!!! New clutch and it’s good for another 70k or more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom