The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 149 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I don't - there are lot on kiji and he wants to move it - he says he paid $7500 a few months ago....seems he's getting out of riding.

I think that's a typo

$7,400 is what i think he's looking for

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The asking price appears twice on the ad. Both times it's $4700. Makes me quite certain that's what he's asking for.

Won't last at this price if it's true. Looks clean and well maintained at least from that 1 pic lol.

Last edited:
Sez he. The valve clearance inspection is likely the most labour intensive part of all the work performed. I can't imagine anyone doing this work for free. The charge was buried elsewhere.

via Tapatalk

I think what the poster means is that the clearances were measured and found to be in spec. It is considerably less work to just measure the clearances- than it is to start removing cams and replacing shims. You can check/inspect the clearances without removing the cams...a big difference in the amount of work req'd versus actually having to replace shims.

Last edited:
Any BMW acolytes know what that clutch job actually entails? 10 hours sounds high

Usually removing the swingarm, 2 Cv joints and the transmission
Not as hard as it sounds, the parts come off in big chunks.

That is a killer deal if you want an old RS. They're pretty cool.

Last edited:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...00/1370837226?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"2013 Honda ST1300 Most reliable motorcycle I have ever owned and I will ever own. It runs smoothly, mechanically in top shape. Clutch completely rebuilt at 100,000 Km. Fork seals done 2018.Central damper spring replaced. All fluids changed spring 2018 (engine oil, clutch and brake fluid). Connectors for heated gear (Venture). Fog lights make night driving a pleasure. Electric windshield not working anymore. 2450 OBO. Thank you."

It interested me. ST forum shows bikes in the 385 K miles rang still working fine.

$_59.JPG

@GVH are you going to be following that auction? Curious to what the final sale price will be.
I'd have to think at least 9 or 10?

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Auction ended on the Victory bikes. Low was $7885 highest $8850 + $10 omvic, 13% tax and 5% buyers premium $10,400. Kijiji $11,000-$14,000.

I went to a different auction and bought a 2017 Honda Grom. Picking it up Friday.

Thanks @GVH
Groms look like fun

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Edit: nevermind, I bought it and he took the ad down

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bought it last night, picking it up today

S0iJ4Pk.jpg
Sweet! Fun ride and I've always loved the blue.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom