The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Really high kms, and the paint job wasn't done properly (no decals), but this could be a good project bike to bring it back to 100%.
new OEM kawi fairings dont come with decals, at least not for the 2006's. i know this because me and a freidns just replaced all the fairings on his with OEM from a dealership, all with Kawi seals on the package.

new OEM kawi fairings dont come with decals, at least not for the 2006's. i know this because me and a freidns just replaced all the fairings on his with OEM from a dealership, all with Kawi seals on the package.
But you can source oem decals.

I was thinking about upgrading from a 250 to a 300 ninja.

What does GTAM think about this:
0cDsLlM.png

I was thinking about upgrading from a 250 to a 300 ninja.

What does GTAM think about this:
0cDsLlM.png

Something seems really iffy about that ad. Go see it. Seems strange to do all those pricey mods and not even put on 1000km.
That bike was not designed for a 160 rear, but he claims original parts as well.

Something seems really iffy about that ad. Go see it. Seems strange to do all those pricey mods and not even put on 1000km.
That bike was not designed for a 160 rear, but he claims original parts as well.

English is suspect too.

I was looking at that as well. pretty sure its fake. most posts on trader without a phone number seem fake. if its a real sale though its a very good deal imo

The guy is actually a Nigerian prince who's father the king died and left him a $50 billion estate and he needs the money from the bike sale for legal fees to secure his inheritance.

Trust me there are quite a few people that put expensive things on their bike before realizing they dont want it anymore. They sit on a 600 and go out the next day and buy one. the rear rim reminds me of someone in the 250 group that bought it for his 250 and it was smoked, he bought the 300 and put it on that instead (hadn't arrived in time before the 250 was written off).

The Kawa demo bikes are appearing at the dealers now, and the scratches are probably no big deal. It would be near impossible to not scratch that bike.
$10,500 is good depending on various fees, but they should only be adding HST and licence on top of that, as its a demo.

The Kawa demo bikes are appearing at the dealers now, and the scratches are probably no big deal. It would be near impossible to not scratch that bike.
$10,500 is good depending on various fees, but they should only be adding HST and licence on top of that, as its a demo.
buddy got a 2013 zx6 for equivalent of $8Kotd. this one can do better.

Back
Top Bottom