The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 129 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

agreed. too bad its not high enough to end up in the overpriced thread.

brutal. the bike itself seems to be in good condition with low kms. overpriced? I think so, but its not outrageous...
the bike has been lowered, and this will only interest a few of the shorter riders- to the rest of the buyers its only seen as something that needs to be fixed.

QUOTE; less reasonable by the minute from here. If it was local I'd give it a serious look though.

yup, me too. it screams make an offer - fix and flip. if in ottawa area.....

Last edited:
The price is average, there was a 2005 with less miles a month ago or so for $2500. And it was super clean. And a couple others too.

Are these really that desirable anymore?

Yeah. They have sporting ability and very reasonable on insurance.
also can be taken to the track with minor adjustments.
The half naked ones are kinda ugly though.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...0f/1362199389?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"2002 Suzuki GSX600F. 54,000 km. One owner. $1200"

$_59.JPG

if the 1985 Suzuki GSXR 750 is running properly, it's a fairish price. Collector bike? IMHO, not in the current state. Would need all original unmolested parts. As it sits now a restro project that will cost more than it's worth in the end.

Suzuki UK purchased a 1985 for one of the three day shows to rebuild. This was to showcase the new vintage parts department. They said in the article that they had to pay £2500 for a basket case. They reproduced original 300 exhaust systems at £750 each. Sold out before the order arrived. The Euro market is very different to ours.

Back
Top Bottom