The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 101 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

89 fzr600 15000kms $450
not running needs tank rust fix and carb clean/rebuild. not too much work for the mechanically inclined. street it or could be a super cheap 75hp entry level track bike...

engine is worth more than the $450.

edit https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...00/1341293635?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
I like it. Should be an easy and worthy project for somebody. As long as you can do the work yourself it shouldn't be too costly to get it up and running.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

kind of like internet dating...never look like they do in the pics lol
seriously ...should be worth a look / see

That pic was from yesterday. It had some scuffs but sitting since 1995 in a heated garage. I didn't see rust in the tank. Just on the filler neck. Needs everything from sitting but clean original bike. If I wasn't looking for a new ready to ride bike this would be mine.

This is about 4 blocks from me. Might as well have a look.

let us know what you think...or, knowing your as busy as a beaver when turning wrenches - hope to see it posted as a project tutorial ! good luck.

edit- thanks for the report gvh. tank condition is better than I assumed.

Last edited:
let us know what you think...or, knowing your as busy as a beaver when turning wrenches - hope to see it posted as a project tutorial ! good luck.

edit- thanks for the report gvh. tank condition is better than I assumed.

As hard as it was I didn't buy it.

Tell the buyer to contact John Crossley. John has a bunch of FZ parts he needs to get rid of.
John should be at the parts desk at HB Cycle on Saturday.

Tell the buyer to contact John Crossley. John has a bunch of FZ parts he needs to get rid of.
John should be at the parts desk at HB Cycle on Saturday.

John is retired, and moving out west soon.

But the bike was bought by someone AT HB cycle. ;)

cool.
I think I have racetech springs and emulators in a old set of fzr400 forks. If someone is interested I will open the forks for a look see to confirm. the tubes are tweaked slightly ...

edit-just came back inside from opening one of the forks. bad news all oem. this was left over from a track bike I parted out years ago. Too bad.

I was told it had racetech internals when I bought the bike...only reason I hung on to them lol.
tubes surprisingly pit free. One tube is bent 1-2mm, second tube looks straight. pick them up complete with lowers if anyone likes. freebie.

Not sure if that is a deal or no (depends if these bikes are selling well at dealers).

What gets me is that he lowered a 30" bike seat height and it's still too high for him.
What does he want, a go-cart?
Maybe he's got Joe Bass legs?

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...00/1341719460?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1979 CM400T plus spares for $1000.

$_59.JPG

Back
Top Bottom