The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 57 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Check this beauty out....im not big into cruisers but MAN that thing is clean...decent price too i think, looks immaculately maintained

if i had the cash id get it

its also a great post for those trying to sell their bikes, to learn from...

numerous pictures, from various angles, all well light, lots of close ups of critical areas

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...ce/1223325390?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I'm looking to pickup a 2nd gen SV650, but over half of them on kijiji are still 5k with over 40k km. What would any of you pay for an sv? I'm not scared of higher KMs, but I still want to be able to sell it when I'm done with it, not have to pay someone to take it lol.

Last edited:
Check this beauty out....im not big into cruisers but MAN that thing is clean...decent price too i think, looks immaculately maintained

if i had the cash id get it

its also a great post for those trying to sell their bikes, to learn from...

numerous pictures, from various angles, all well light, lots of close ups of critical areas

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...ce/1223325390?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
If I was in the market for a new bike, that would be it.

Sent from the Purple Zone

^ Reasonably priced or not ($8k for a bike with 60,000 kms? Even if it's a leader bike...), pretty sure that doesn't belong in this thread.

6 yr old bike 60000 kms the stupidly overpriced thread is down the hall. Try again at 5g

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This thread should be closed. There's no deals here really and people just post their own bikes instead of the proper sub-section.

I desugree. Plus if anybody posts their own overpriced bike here they get shredded pretty quick, whereas in the classifieds people can't publically reply to them. (Fun fact - that used to be possible lol) If they don't learn from the last person to do it...

Personally I know I've posted many good deals here. I've also seen many posted by others. I really just get a chuckle from the guys posting their own overpriced bikes.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I'm looking to pickup a 2nd gen SV650, but over half of them on kijiji are still 5k with over 40k km. What would any of you pay for an sv? I'm not scared of higher KMs, but I still want to be able to sell it when I'm done with it, not have to pay someone to take it lol.

last year -(actually fall 2015) i saw a beautiful 2010 sv650 with 11,000kms, a full two brothers pipe, go for $4000. the bike was truly mint, looked showroom new. was sold within a week. i hesitated when i should have moved on it.
i don't know what it is about the sv650 - they seem to hold their price. be patient and find the right one. many sv650 owners are dreaming and their bikes have been for sale months.

Last edited:
I desugree. Plus if anybody posts their own overpriced bike here they get shredded pretty quick, whereas in the classifieds people can't publically reply to them. (Fun fact - that used to be possible lol) If they don't learn from the last person to do it...
Or they post the owner's Kijiji page and it gets moved over to the other thread and people go to town on it.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Back
Top Bottom