The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 153 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

The opinions of the GTAM experts would be appreciated.How are my two kijiji ads? What do you think of the prices?
Bike
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-...ly/1395292572?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Farkles etc.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-...at/1395007844?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

only because you asked......new 2018 MSRP is 6,499
yours is basically 2 years old now

I'd estimate 25% depreciation puts yours around 4,900
including the farkles you may get your price, but they are separate
but the market will determine of course

Thanks.I was basing my price on all the others i could find in Ontario_Other than a couple of cheaper ones waaaaay up north,mine seemed in line.But i may have to come down about $500.

Where did you get $6499?Apex has a 2018 at$7232.KW Honda at $6772.

Thanks again.I'm going to lower the price a bit.Only had a couple of kijiji idiots wanting to trade for boats and one for toys.Ugghh kijiji!

Thanks again.I'm going to lower the price a bit.Only had a couple of kijiji idiots wanting to trade for boats and one for toys.Ugghh kijiji!

Better than an offer I got for my first drz. Sold for $4k eventually, one offer I got was for 4 pit bikes. All not running, various condition and completeness.

I would have entertained boats if I had the storage!

Better than an offer I got for my first drz. Sold for $4k eventually, one offer I got was for 4 pit bikes. All not running, various condition and completeness.

I would have entertained boats if I had the storage!

I sold two bikes this summer. Was amazed how many idiots offered completely stupid trades. Old cars, boats, jetski's, or even older ****** bikes.

Seems like a newer thing, don't remember the same volume of idiots when I previously sold bikes.

Good luck with the sale. Are you going back to a couchrocket or Duc?
When I sold my FJR this summer I had a couple of people email with offers of ~$2k less than asking. When I told them to bugger off they would reply with, 'When you've still got it in a couple of months let me know but my offer will be less'. I think I had it listed for a week and a half before it sold. And it sold for ~$300 below asking, which I don't think is too bad for kijiji.....

Good luck with the sale. Are you going back to a couchrocket or Duc?
When I sold my FJR this summer I had a couple of people email with offers of ~$2k less than asking. When I told them to bugger off they would reply with, 'When you've still got it in a couple of months let me know but my offer will be less'. I think I had it listed for a week and a half before it sold. And it sold for ~$300 below asking, which I don't think is too bad for kijiji.....

Prolly Duc.

https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=ach-shop&jstp=sly&hpsr=&hpcs=2310&vndsld=0

Fed Gov auctions

2011 Ninja 400 $2500

2011 Harley Nightster $5500

2012 Ninja 650 $2500

2011 FZ8 $3500

1760012.JPEG

1760043.JPEG

1760129.JPEG

1759980.JPEG

Back
Top Bottom