The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 59 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

ahhh right around the time it will need its valves adjusted/checked
ive got a buddy with a R6 that hit 50 k before needing any adjustments.

and ive seen hondas hit closer to 100k.....im not by any means saying dont check them.

Also checking valves is a regular thing. Learn to do it yourself and it's no big deal.
The list of stuff I did to my bike over the winter would have cost me $2000 minimum in labour alone at a dealer. That's alot of gas and farkle money.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Meh Carbs need work, and it drips gas

Can find better KLRs out there
At $1500 you pull the carb, rebuild and clean it and it's gold. You aren't finding low mile klrs for the price everyday.
In fact, a quick Kijiji search just now for klr 650 $1500-$2000 showed 1, the link I shared. Then gave me 5 more in Quebec that were all 35000km-75000km.

Last edited:
^^^ Also for those not mechanically inclined enough to deal with a single carb, @Frekeguy would have that bike running like silk in no time.

1800+ views and still available?
That doesn't seem right.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

odd yes. I noted he wants it gone this weekend, when uvip's aren't available. maybe a lien issue?
Didn't think if that.
Sneaky bastids.
Can't on online uvip be accessed?

No. You can purchase it online but it comes in regular mail in few business days.

They cant get it right away pretty sure, the previous owner of my bike had an outdated one, i requested a recent one, was able to get it in like 1-2 days?(maybe even the same day)

If you need to check a lien immediately run a carproof report. It works for bikes and you get the results within minutes. It's a little expensive though at I think $50.

That KLR is a pretty good deal. Heck I'm tempted to go to Ottawa and check it out but really don't need a KLR and if anything I should thin the herd a little.

Cant keep more than 1 bike, the wife/family will throw a fit, im sure of it.

You can get is right away if you go to Service Ontario but Joe was asking about online.
You would think that you would be able to view one online as long as you've paid your $.
Thanks for the clarification

Back
Top Bottom