The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Lol @ your longest post ever.

I agree 200%. Bought and sold my last SS at the same price, doubled the mileage.

Haha. I only go on here on tapatalk. Hate typing long messages on the phone

The 10th pic on the cbr ad is of a ninja 250 dash. That thing was crashed good. get the 300

Yeah left side fairing are falling apart. Obviously crashed on that side. I'm guessing the 250 dash was just a pic from a different bike they're selling that got mixed in.

Yeah left side fairing are falling apart. Obviously crashed on that side. I'm guessing the 250 dash was just a pic from a different bike they're selling that got mixed in.

Also the right side fairing has a huge chunk missing out of the very front, and the whole headlight assembly looks like it's been bashed way out of position. Nothing lines up on the front of that bike anymore.

I would expect a lower price considering the damage that needs to be repaired.

As others have said that CBR250 is bashed up real good. $2800 is outrageous, I would say more like $1500 considering the parts it needs.

My friend bought a red 2012 CBR250 @ 2013kms not dropped for $2800 in July, so I find it hard to think it's a good deal if it's $2800 with damages in mid winter... It's all about demand and supply I guess.

Could be partially because the damaged one is being sold at a dealer. Those tend to have higher prices. You can see the UCDA logo in one of the pics.

Back
Top Bottom