The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 102 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

There's a whole bike there, and the bones for 2 other projects. A few days ago I posted in the ridiculous price thread about an 17yo beat up crashed f4i for $1200 and everyone said it was a good deal. lol still struggling to wrap my mind around this site.

$1000 seems high to clean out a guys yard. IF the one is a GOOD runner, $500 tops.

Plus the problem with all the Honda upright twins is a centralized cam chain that has to be replaced every 30,000km. I would go $700 if one bike ran decently.

Plus the problem with all the Honda upright twins is a centralized cam chain that has to be replaced every 30,000km. I would go $700 if one bike ran decently.
The ad does say daily driver for many years. I owned a few of these. First one went 7 owners and 40 k with no maintenance even oil changes. Just got topped up. Feel guilty now but poor students back then.

$18,000 and he takes on bad picture of the bike? Always make me suspicious.:confused4:

If I've learned anything from Kijiji it's that the Venn diagram of "people selling bikes" and "people who understand digital photos" just barely touch

Just for fun, click on the map link, then go to google maps and street view. Lots of nice exotic cars...really like the Ferrari/Maserati logos on the Minivan . I bet that adds 1000hp lol!!! Worst choice for a courtesy vehicle .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Case of a New/Like New Bike for a few hundred under MSRP, This may be a little better of a deal than the 2018 BMW I listed before though.
2017 Suzuki SV650 with 580km on it, Moved out & Can't keep it, $7300: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...ut/1342089988?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Looking it up, Suzuki.ca lists the MSRP of the ABS Model(Didn't see a 2017 Non ABS Model listed) as $7799, there's a $200 Retail Incentive though for a Promo Price of $7599, so the one I came across on Kijiji is $500 Below MSRP & $300 Below Current Promo Price from the Manufacturer.

Another Case of a New/Like New Bike for a few hundred under MSRP, This may be a little better of a deal than the 2018 BMW I listed before though.
2017 Suzuki SV650 with 580km on it, Moved out & Can't keep it, $7300: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...ut/1342089988?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Looking it up, Suzuki.ca lists the MSRP of the ABS Model(Didn't see a 2017 Non ABS Model listed) as $7799, there's a $200 Retail Incentive though for a Promo Price of $7599, so the one I came across on Kijiji is $500 Below MSRP & $300 Below Current Promo Price from the Manufacturer.

Don't forget all of the hidden fees after MSRP, it's probably more in the neighbourhood of a grand below dealer, not talking about taxes either because ofcourse taxes will be paid again.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...0r/1342203444?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1998 TL1000R for $2100

$_59.JPG

I'd have grabbed it already, but I am tying my savings up in a side hustle atm and can't really invest in any flips until the shop is in my possession.

Mainly video production... of fabrication, car and bike custom/restoration projects etc. with the odd motovlog/review/event visit when the shop is slow Also looking through dealer licensing stuff I found that selling vehicles acquired for other business use(forget the exact wording) is exempt from OMVIC, so for example a car/bike that was a former filming prop ;)

Mainly video production... of fabrication, car and bike custom/restoration projects etc. with the odd motovlog/review/event visit when the shop is slow Also looking through dealer licensing stuff I found that selling vehicles acquired for other business use(forget the exact wording) is exempt from OMVIC, so for example a car/bike that was a former filming prop ;)

Sounds cool. Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom