The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

So what's wrong with it now?

10 years in, we know the ownership to getting laid ratio doesn't meet initial projections. Iceman? Confirm?

10 years in, we know the ownership to getting laid ratio doesn't meet initial projections. Iceman? Confirm?
I can honestly say that I have never gotten laid because of my versys. Maybe despite it.
I shoulda bought a Harley. Can you get knobbies for those?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I can honestly say that I have never gotten laid because of my versys. Maybe despite it.
I shoulda bought a Harley. Can you get knobbies for those?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Yes, knob and tube.

Unusual if it didn't and a superb touring machine. Top heavy and hot in traffic but at 150kph behind that touring screen it is absolutely quiet. Best windscreen set up ever and lovely kick when you wind it out.

Safe from tip overs ( which is common ) with the blades on the side of the engine holding the bike bits off the ground. Many around with multiple 100s of thousands of miles. Great bike for the right rider.

Unusual if it didn't and a superb touring machine. <snip>...

Yes. But he's got all those nice pics, and none of them show the stock bags

That 16-year-old fibreglass sure has a nice lustre, though. Barring mishaps, that bike might be good for another 16 years (not that I'm actually in the market)

Waiting for an SV650 SA to come in here...

Back
Top Bottom