The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 66 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I'd say... good? The full-fairing and 2 Bros carbon can add some value, same thing for the late year. The Pazzo-style levers maybe not (not saying they're bad, but they could be real, $10 knockoffs, or something in between). I personally don't *like* the full fairing, but I would imagine it would take maybe five minutes to unbolt it. Can you get an SV650 cheaper? Absolutely. Will it be as nice* and have the stuff as this one? Probably not.

*Making some assumptions

I'd say... good? The full-fairing and 2 Bros carbon can add some value, same thing for the late year. The Pazzo-style levers maybe not (not saying they're bad, but they could be real, $10 knockoffs, or something in between). I personally don't *like* the full fairing, but I would imagine it would take maybe five minutes to unbolt it. Can you get an SV650 cheaper? Absolutely. Will it be as nice* and have the stuff as this one? Probably not.

*Making some assumptions
Doesn't the front end look kinda fat, as if possibly lowered?
Thought it'd be a reasonable deal from what I can see from Kijiji if one is look it for a fully faired one.

I kinda like it except for the blue stripe

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Cast your votes now:
-Lien dodge
-Stolen
-Bike used in officially illegal shenanigans but just can't let go of the asset
-Bought a second-hand race bike, tried riding it on the street, now needs the money for legal fees
-Stolen
-Crashed it, branded title & photo from the good ole days

well yeah, lost title is $20 to replace, so if someone is selling a bike without the title, then they definitely do no own the bike.

Back
Top Bottom