The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Yes, the emissions is ridiculous. I didn't notice that on first glance. It doesn't surprise me, most people selling bikes on Kijiji have a serious lack of brain power.

Thanks a lot. I so want one of those but can't right now. Ugh

You and me both. Already emailed the seller, no response yet...

I messaged him to ask he has the receipt for the emissions test.

Immediate response of "yeah".

I smell a scam.

Last edited:
OOOOOh ya... its the divorce one again.... here is the response I got.....
Hi there,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my bike. I am selling it at this price ($2900) because I just finished the divorce with my husband. Now the divorce is final and i own this bike. Now as a woman i don't need it. This bike is in excellent working condition, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title, 3 months transferable warranty.
From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services.
We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account for $20,000. The final price that I want for this bike is $2900 including shipping and handling.
If you are interested please let me know.

Should you find that the bike is not as I've described it, you can return it to me on my expense. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Let me know if you are still interested.

Diane

LOL

Not to be a party pooper but can we keep the obvious scam ads out of this thread?

It's not on Kijiji anymore, since I bought it, but I was wondering if $2000 was a good price for a decently kept 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R?
No damage except for a few scuffs when it tipped over (only on tail fender) and a new handlebar end.
Came with a (I forget what brand) custom exhaust, lowered handlebars and rear adjusted footpegs, black bubble windshield and pitbull front+back stand.

Had the change the battery, and I'll probably need to change the tail light because there are some kind cagers who keep telling me that it doesn't come on when I press the brakes (works fine when the bike is stopped, maybe I'm using engine braking too much?) but it starts/warms up quickly and doesn't have any throttle delay.

Came down from an asking price of $2800 from the 2nd owner who was heading off to join the Canadian Armed Forces that very month I bought it and wouldn't have much time to take care of it.

Someone threw in a pair of Pitbull stands on a $2000 bike? Those are expensive

I would say that was a good deal

It's not on Kijiji anymore, since I bought it, but I was wondering if $2000 was a good price for a decently kept 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R?
No damage except for a few scuffs when it tipped over (only on tail fender) and a new handlebar end.
Came with a (I forget what brand) custom exhaust, lowered handlebars and rear adjusted footpegs, black bubble windshield and pitbull front+back stand.

Had the change the battery, and I'll probably need to change the tail light because there are some kind cagers who keep telling me that it doesn't come on when I press the brakes (works fine when the bike is stopped, maybe I'm using engine braking too much?) but it starts/warms up quickly and doesn't have any throttle delay.

Came down from an asking price of $2800 from the 2nd owner who was heading off to join the Canadian Armed Forces that very month I bought it and wouldn't have much time to take care of it.

Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom