The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 58 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I wonder what he got for it.....I should put mine up.......maybe....

sadly this was an estate sale. with only 20ooo kms, and reworked suspension ($) it was his baby. lots of stock, higher kms fz750's for sale in the $1000 to $1500 range (asking). condition is all. vrra guys were mentioning $1800 range but really don't know. sold in 2-3 days.
with the low kms, suspension work, overall ex condition, and comfortable riding position, it would have made a great sport touring bike...for the price of a 250 ninja with more kms.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of this? I tried contacting the seller to buy it cash but have not heard a response. Seems shady.

Please view this ad:

2010 Husqvarna TE510 **WE FINANCE GOOD AND BAD CREDIT **,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-m...aign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $*2,995

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I would bet that this is nothng more than a bait and switch. Even in the ad they're saying "don't like our bike?" we can finance you for a dealer or private purchase...blah blah. stinks. if its too good to be true....legal loan sharks looking for victims...you know, kind of like credit card companies, but smaller....and they will have a lien on your purchase-jeez...they're smarter than credit card companies.

interesting note - car dealers of late have been adding some electronics to the cars they sell, they have a built in gps and can remotely shut down the car at will. miss a payment and they watch your movement on the gps-when you park the car where they can easily grab it they remotely immobilize it and pick it up with their own set of keys. was a canuck documentary.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of this? I tried contacting the seller to buy it cash but have not heard a response. Seems shady.

Please view this ad:

2010 Husqvarna TE510 **WE FINANCE GOOD AND BAD CREDIT **,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-m...aign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $*2,995

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

It's legit. They ARE a loan company and will finance any bike you want, dealer or private. BUT they do wind up with some repos, this is one. They will happily finance it for you at 20 something percent or sell it for the cash price listed. I actually know someone who works there in the finance area.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

It's legit. They ARE a loan company and will finance any bike you want, dealer or private. BUT they do wind up with some repos, this is one. They will happily finance it for you at 20 something percent or sell it for the cash price listed. I actually know someone who works there in the finance area.

hondo didn't get a response when he offered to purchase it cash. sure sounds like all they're interested in is legal loan sharking.

it may be legit, but not in principle. if hondo had asked about financing you can be sure they would have replied promptly.
bait and switch is a financial technique to get you in the office. heck, even hookers do it, lol.

Last edited:
hondo didn't get a response when he offered to purchase it cash. sure sounds like all they're interested in is legal loan sharking.

it may be legit, but not in principle. if hondo had asked about financing you can be sure they would have replied promptly.
bait and switch is a financial technique to get you in the office. heck, even hookers do it, lol.
They are a finance company, not a dealership. I don't know if they have anyone constantly watching Kijiji ads.
I do know they'll gladly take your cash.

I think they have two choices. One, sell the bike cash and pay off whatever outstanding debt there is on the bike which can't be much considering the year of the bike and the listed price.
Two, wait for someone to request financing witch starts at around 9.25% and make more money on the loan, and that's if you have good credit.
As a finance company it doesn't seem like good business to let it just walk out the door for the asking price.

Regarding the FZ750 RACE BIKE

I sold this on behalf of my deceased neighbours wife. VRRA suggested $2000 for a quick sale which is what I got for it. She iis happy and I was glad to assist.

interesting note - car dealers of late have been adding some electronics to the cars they sell, they have a built in gps and can remotely shut down the car at will. miss a payment and they watch your movement on the gps-when you park the car where they can easily grab it they remotely immobilize it and pick it up with their own set of keys. was a canuck documentary.

they have been doing this on high risk car loans for about 10 years, honestly, its smart and i agree with it. on one hand it gives a person a second chance to get a loan and rebuild their credit while it also gives the lender the ability to recoup their loss the best they can.

cars and bikes get parted out all the time when they go into collections, some people think well my credit is ruined so whatever lets get back some of my money..

I desugree. Plus if anybody posts their own overpriced bike here they get shredded pretty quick, whereas in the classifieds people can't publically reply to them. (Fun fact - that used to be possible lol) If they don't learn from the last person to do it...

Yeah but we already have a thread for shredding.

There's maybe like 2-3 deals up in this entire mother. The rest is foolishness.

the bike is older than i am, with only 2700 kms, its spend a LOT of time sitting.

1500 is a joke, should be going for 500.

Back
Top Bottom