The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

CafeRay

2008 R1200S with 8600 km, $5000. Looks new.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/R+1200+S/ETOBICOKE/Ontario/19_7727012_/?ms=motorcycles_atvs

pixel.gif
677aeb3f-2ff7-4ecd-b220-734ae222b216.jpg

I bet the owners is out of country .As soon as you send him the money .He will ship the bike .

Defiantly too good to be true .

lol that does seem way to good to be true. I sent an email...let see if its a scam....

I was looking at that as well. pretty sure its fake. most posts on trader without a phone number seem fake. if its a real sale though its a very good deal imo

Ah, didn't notice that. It does seem suspiciously low, I thought maybe just because its out in Niagara and he's motivated.

I was looking at that as well. pretty sure its fake. most posts on trader without a phone number seem fake. if its a real sale though its a very good deal imo

I agree. Why would anyone in their right mind sell for 3k when you would have people lining up to buy it at 5k

Too good to be true...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Why would anyone in their right mind sell for 3k when you would have people lining up to buy it at 5k

Too good to be true...

Sometimes they are fakes, sometimes they're just lazy people who don't know what their bike is actually worth and they just want it gone.

The other week I looked at a 2005 GSXR with about 20k on it listed for $3500. I told the guy I'd come back with my own battery and tools because the battery was dead to the point it wouldn't start and I wanted to see it run. Later that day he sold it to someone else. The bike is now no Kijiji for $4500. The new owner didn't even take his wristband off the master cylinder.

Sometimes they are fakes, sometimes they're just lazy people who don't know what their bike is actually worth and they just want it gone.

The other week I looked at a 2005 GSXR with about 20k on it listed for $3500. I told the guy I'd come back with my own battery and tools because the battery was dead to the point it wouldn't start and I wanted to see it run. Later that day he sold it to someone else. The bike is now no Kijiji for $4500. The new owner didn't even take his wristband off the master cylinder.

Yes, I get you, but that's not a "deal of the century" IMO. My friend tried selling his 04 gsxr750 orange/black with limited success for $4.5k. Highest offer was 3.5.... when I say it was mint, I could eat my dinner off the engine block...

3k for an 07 CBR is the deal of the year. But I do agree that it' snowy likely fake.

Ah, didn't notice that. It does seem suspiciously low, I thought maybe just because its out in Niagara and he's motivated.

There are a few Nigerian Princes and members of the Royal Family living in Niagara.

I've also noticed the fake ads are either $3k or $5K exactly.

attachment.php

Too good to be true...

Buyers open up ads like this to give a range...so when they lowball you, "oh, there's a few that are like yours that are 3k less than yours!" some people begin to wonder.

The new owner who thinks that he's gonna make money on this bike is gonna be in for a surprise. To pay the tax and change the ownership on that bike it will be a cool 500, plus go pick it up and take the risk of something that might be wrong and you might not find.

He will soon realize that no one will buy it off him for 4500 for his 500 dollar profit, and if he does it will be the hardest 500 he's ever earned, with 10 people setting up a time to show up and will leave him hanging etc lol
another 50 low ball offers, tire kickers and kids wanting to trade it in for a ps3 :lmao:

3-3500 is all that bike is worth. I almost ended up picking one up for 3k, 05 750 around 30k as well and wouldn't pay a penny more.

Back
Top Bottom