The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 128 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

What would be considered a 'good deal' for a 2007 FJR1300, certified with 61,500km?
Two Brothers exhaust, power commander, touring windscreen, Corbin seat....
I've got mine up for sale, priced fair (in my opinion), but I wouldn't mind moving it sooner than later.

What would be considered a 'good deal' for a 2007 FJR1300, certified with 61,500km?
I've got mine up for sale, priced fair (in my opinion), but I wouldn't mind moving it sooner than later.

Looks clean and well equipped. Seems like a fair list. But, it appears toy shopping in the used market is slow going.

Maybe drop it to a number that “looks” like a steal? By that, I’m suggesting a price reduction of $300.

Sometimes, it’s just the way Walmart prices things that makes it attractive. Lol

What do I know? I’m sitting on the porch with a beer being critical on a MC forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ yup
a small drop will change the 6 to a 5
buying season is winding down
I'd make the change quick

great bike and well presented in the ad

a good deal is finding a well cared for bike. beyond that prices vary. If you are patient you may get the six large you want. in a hurry to sell? expect a lower offer. Nice bike, lower kms clean. I like.

Thanks for the replies. The bike is in really good shape, never been down, all service records since I've owned it and comes with all the stock parts.
I'm not stuck on getting $6k for it, I just thought it was a fair price. What would you think a good 'get it gone in a week or two' price would be? $5,900? $5,500?
I don't want to give it away, but I don't mind giving someone a good deal. New bike is coming next weekend and between the FJR and the track bike, I literally don't have room for 3 bikes....

lol@People putting their own bikes in here

oh yu take yer chances posting your own bike here. overpriced at 3300 imo.

agreed. too bad its not high enough to end up in the overpriced thread.

lol yeah thinking the same. either burn out abuse or never learned how to use the clutch. not a big fix for a clutch.

Or it was adjusted too tight and just constantly slipped. In any case, the rider obviously wasn't mechanically aware and I wouldn't be surprised to find other issues requiring attention. Although, at that price they could probably be dealt with (if you want that bike, I have no interest in a sleeved 650)

It's also in Ottawa, 1000kms round trip means about $300 in fuel and over 10 hours of my time, plus a clutch and who knows what else... less reasonable by the minute from here. If it was local I'd give it a serious look though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom